[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this gay earth. I ran out of subjects to photograph. I loaded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 357573785.jpg (566 KB, 1280x1041) Image search: [Google]
357573785.jpg
566 KB, 1280x1041
Fuck this gay earth. I ran out of subjects to photograph. I loaded myself with cameras and now i don't have a single fucking thing to shoot.

Hold me /p/.

Pic unrelated.
>>
It's because you're still in your bedroom. Make a sandwich and go eat it downtown.
>>
File: PA230092.jpg (649 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
PA230092.jpg
649 KB, 1000x750
People are always changing.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeOLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.
Camera ModelE-M5MarkII
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.5.1 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.7
Color Filter Array Pattern808
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)40 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution300 dpcm
Vertical Resolution300 dpcm
Image Created2016:05:31 20:09:00
Exposure Time1/1600 sec
F-Numberf/2.0
Exposure ProgramShutter Priority
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/2.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length20.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlLow Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2852594
Her face looks like tree bark
>>
>>2852593

Sorry, but i have you blocked, thanks for your interest!
>>
>>2852602
Thanks for the heads up.
I said;
"It's because you're still in your bedroom. Make a sandwich and go eat it downtown."
>>
>>2852606

Thanks again! But you got auto filtered! Many thanks for this interest, you make this board great. You are Great!
>>
File: PA230113.jpg (888 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
PA230113.jpg
888 KB, 1000x750
>>2852597
It's not processed though, she had that colour too.

Equipment MakeOLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.
Camera ModelE-M5MarkII
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.5.1 (Windows)
Maximum Lens Aperturef/1.7
Color Filter Array Pattern808
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)40 mm
Horizontal Resolution300 dpcm
Vertical Resolution300 dpcm
Image Created2016:05:31 20:24:37
Exposure Time1/1600 sec
F-Numberf/2.2
Exposure ProgramShutter Priority
ISO Speed Rating200
Lens Aperturef/2.2
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length20.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Gain ControlLow Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2852588
unload the cameras then.
they are meant to be used by people with interests.
>>
>>2852588
I remember my days back in Cali, in the Mexican suburbs when the ice cream trucks would come by, as well these Mexicans selling weird frying snacks, and the kids would go crazy over them, their families would play music all over the place and everybody'd make a mess, playing in the pool, a simple kind mirth, depressing in the end.
I reminisce about the childhood everybody else had.
Requesting pics of old ice cream trucks.
>>
>>2852606
haha you're so quicky, witty and fun
please love me
>>
>>2852588
I suffer from the same problem OP. Went out taking photographs several times a week, always came back with a decent amount of keepers (for my low standards). Now I (feel like) I have photographed everything there is in my vicinity.

My problem is that I just walk around on the streets and take pictures of buildings. But the streets and buildings are pretty same-y looking. After I visited a few cities I realized that they all more or less look the same. Street photography isn't really allowed in my country (and to be honest I would probably lack the courage for it anyways).

Sadly I don't have the money or time to travel around.

And I don't have the connections to photograph in interesting, not publically accessible, locations.

So I pretty much gave up photography and am looking to start doing art where you don't rely on your environment as much as photography.
>>
>>2852588
Excuses
>>
>>2852638
Fucking deep, man.
I want my childhood back!
>>
>>2852892

For what
>>
>>2852594
To raisins?
>>
File: 68120014.jpg (1 MB, 1545x1024) Image search: [Google]
68120014.jpg
1 MB, 1545x1024
Hit up some museums, or galleries, OP. Galleries are usually free and some museums sometimes have days during the week where you can go for free. Doesn't have to be strictly photography-related either.

I think you're coming to a point where you realize that finding subjects is only one part of making pictures.

Equipment MakeNORITSU KOKI
Camera ModelEZ Controller
Camera SoftwareEZ Controller 6.40.003 (150911)
Horizontal Resolution240 dpi
Vertical Resolution240 dpi
Image Created2016:05:03 20:51:49
>>
File: vogue-bambini.jpg (184 KB, 740x1000) Image search: [Google]
vogue-bambini.jpg
184 KB, 740x1000
>>2852588

It is summertime in the northern hemi. Get your ass outside. Meet people. Go to ball parks/playgrounds and watch baseball/softball. (Or concerts, fairs and festivals.) Strike up conversations with parents about how hot it is. Ask if you can shoot a few candids of their kids and offer to email them images. Then say, "Just let me whip this out" (a la "Blazing Saddles") and produce your big boy camera. Be friendly, not creepy and shave and look respectable. If they say no thanks or if the kid objects, move along. Kids will compete to pose for you, though. I shot eight kids (and a mom) this past Sunday who were spectators at a ball park. Just emailed the photos to the parents.

In the Fall there is football and soccer, not just recreational but high school and college. Often you just blend in with parents who are snapping photos with iphones, but some have real cameras.

Beaches can also be productive, but it takes skill to avoid the perception of perving when the subjects are in swimwear, Best to stroll at daybreak, shoot some shorebirds and boats and maybe meet someone worthwhile. I once shot this girl looking for seashells at dawn who had walked in runway fashion shows the day before. Later that afternoon I ran into her and two of the other models and got a few more images to email to them.
>>
>>2852999
for not going outside and finding things to shoot
>>
>>2853325
Or better yet, moving past the "I want the world to provide me with pretty things to shoot" phase into actual creativity, like building a scene, or creating a story with characters and environment.
>>
>>2853325
>for not going outside and finding things to shoot
>>2853329
>"I want the world to provide me with pretty things to shoot"

I have an incapacitating illnes (that is not fatness, im lean. not autism either) that prevents me to go and shoot to the places i would like to go. Forest jungle for example, id love it. I have the money, i have the cameras, but i dont have the health needed for it.

And no, im not going the NG route and build small replicas of environments with flour and sticks because im not that of a sperg.
>>
>>2852588
I had that problem too for a while,
It can be really hard to break out of that, especially if you feel you've "run out" of subjects.
If possible, exploring a different region could help. When you're excited, your photos will be excited too
>>
>>2852593
thats actually really good advice
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 570x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 570x444
>>2852594
>"Thingmet, my son"

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS3 Macintosh
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2007:09:26 18:06:56
Color Space InformationUnknown
Image Width570
Image Height444
>>
File: story-large-christian_0.jpg (153 KB, 1340x600) Image search: [Google]
story-large-christian_0.jpg
153 KB, 1340x600
>>2853334
>I have an incapacitating illness
It's okay to have the gay plague these days. you can still live a full life
>>
>>2853334
>I have an incapacitating illnes
So in stead of "Fuck this gay Earth" shouldn't it be "fuck this incapacitating illness"? it's not the earth's fault your body is a pile of shit.
>>
>>2853984
>it's not the earth's fault your body is a pile of shit.

earth is clearly the responsible for mutations in living organisms.
>>
>>2853983

aids would be heaps better. and i would be a literal privileged special snowflake. but i have a disease rarer than an uk woman worth marrying, so no privileges for me.
>>
>>2854052
Did you catch something in India?
>>
gorgeous photo anon. anymore in a similar style?
>>
Man, it's been a while since a photo has brought me to tears. Some of you guys are so talented. Hope you keep shooting.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.