[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Img comparison software
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: DisBitch.jpg (33 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
DisBitch.jpg
33 KB, 720x405
I'm posting across 3 boards with this, I understand if this might not be the right place but I'm at the end of my rope.
I need to do a batch comparison of images and delete all but the highest definition/quality versions.
Every search I do yields either horribly out of date results and obsolete software and/or horrible reviews.
I have approximately 10k images I need to be able to compare to find duplicates, whether a different resolution or orientation.
>>
>>2850781
CCleaner finds duplicates, then you can filter and delete ones you dont want. I think you can filter by size.
>>
I use PhotoFinder
>>
>>2850781

you are a literal retard.

put all images in a folder, sort by size. pick the top 30. sort by hand. wew that was hard wasnt it.
>>
>>2850950
Several thousand, some are half the size, some have been rotated or have a filter applied, ect. Go back to whatever shitfest you usually post on if you've got nothing to help me with.
>>
>>2851297
This. I'm an artist and regularly look for reference images online for the things I need, and often times there are cases where you have a 2000px wide image and it's just up-rezzed garbage, but a 1200px version is much better in quality.
There are also cases where you run into multiple "versions" of the same image, which happens often with paintings, since one image might be a book scan, another the official photo, and then also a random photo someone took at the museum.
Unfortunately, I think something of this complexity would require a deep learning AI that can optically recognize and compare actual detail, versus metadata.
If something like this existed, I too would be immensely grateful for its existence, but currently the only hope is that one day Google will apply its development of deep learning to the (reverse) image search, so that it could find content based on detail.
>>
>>2851409
OP here, found this
http://www.visipics.info/
Seems somewhat buy but works a lot better than I expected, worth a look IMO
>>
>>2852941
*somewhat buggy but works*
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.