[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Backpacking photography
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I'll be in Poland for the whole next year and I'll be going out for travels for 3-5 days each, hopefully several times
I'm looking for a bag which lets me keep my camera and my clothes, and I came across pic related
https://youtu.be/TCWjM3RjHY4
Has anyone have any experience with it? Or any recommendation for that purpose.
Also, backpacking photography general
>>
or you could just put your camera in your bag like a non-autist

>muh camera bag
>>
>>2849053
You asshole, I don't want to carry 3000 bags like you bunch of "notice me I take photos I'm such an artist" autistic faggots
>>
>>2849059

>want to buy muh speshul snowflake camera bag
>call others autistic attention-seeker

do you even logic?
>>
>>2849053
yeah i would just use a normal packpacking pack, and pad my camera and lenses with clothes or jackets. you could even get one of those insert things if you really want to.
>>
>>2849069
I want to carry my clothes for a few days and also my camera so I can access to it easily, but I don't want to carry two bags to each damn trip
That makes pretty much sense for me, but I see this is still full of "muh camera better than your camera" who can't even understand an easy question
>>
>>2849078

>have one bag
>put your cloths in first
>put your camera in second
>camera is the first thing you get when you open the bag

are you autistic?
>>
>>2849081
I find the small pocket more accessible than carry the camera on top of the bag, even more when I am in the middle of a city and I need to take it out fast, that's why I'm asking if anybody has ever used that kind of bag
I don't like to spend my money, that's why I'm fucking asking first
>>
>>2849090

>put camera strap around your neck
>walk around in the city
>problem solved

having autism must be hard
>>
>>2849098
>carry camera around the neck
>somebody pulls the camera and runs away
>no more camera
Being a robbed autistic must be funny
>>
>>2849110

>walk into something interesting
>fumble to get the camera out
>the interesting thing is gone
>somebody pulls the camera and runs away
>no more camera

lol
>>
>my sister wants to get a camera backpack for her work+travel to NZ
>needs a lot of shit to carry around bc she wants to stay there for at least half a year
>never been /out/ before so of course she underestimates the small packing space these backpacks have and what she'll actually need to carry

basically told her this >>2849053
>>
>>2849075
This is what I've done on every backpacking trip I've taken (added up over a year worth of traveling).
>>
>>2849037
Go away kurwa
Also National Geographic Walkabout and Earth Explorer both have a big backpack for all your gearwhoring needs.
>>
File: 435.jpg (610 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
435.jpg
610 KB, 1200x675
Couple of days, I use any random backpack.
More than that, I have an Ibex 80.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
>>
>>2849037

I feel like you shouldn't take anything you really care about on a trip to another country. Get a cheap used camera, and use a normal bag. You can still do a lot with a cheaper camera.
>>
>>2849116
kek
>>
>>2850400
pussy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.