[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /p/, I'm in the market for a good DSLR that can snap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x518) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x518
Hey /p/, I'm in the market for a good DSLR that can snap photos like pic related, also be nice if it can do 1080p 60fps video. Lens recommendation would helpful aswell. Sorry that I am a new fag

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
CommentScreenshot
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width640
Image Height518
>>
First, use the gear thread --> >>2845210

Second, owning a 'good' camera or the 'same' equipment as your pic does not mean that you will be able to take similar photos.
>>
Canon 5d mkii & 24-105 f4
>>
>>2846020
Can't do 1080p 60fps.
>>
>>2846023
Nuts & true. It's 30fps only OP, but it was what your pic related was taken with.

What's your budget?
>>
>>2845997
retard detected.
>>
>>2846065
£500-£800
I honestly have no idea
>>
>>2846012
Okay, sorry just a bit new. Thanks for the help
>>
>>2846087
Gee, thank you for the toxicity rather than telling what I've done wrong and actually being helpful.
>>
>>2846136
get used to it this place is a dump
>>
>>2846136
Don't listen to him, infact, don't listen to most of /p/ it's a toxic shithole with pretentious ass holes that don't actually do photography lurking here.

But what's your budget? There are a lot of cameras that can do 1080 60p but some are cheap some are expensive

I would reccomend getting a sony a6000 if you don't already own any camera gear. It can do the required video you asked for and it can take great photos. Just get that, and a kit lens and you'll be set for at least a year before you want a new lens
>>
>>2846141
I liked the look of the Nikon D5200 which was 1080p 60fps for £549.99. Around that price is ideal
>>
>>2846136
Don't take it personally - he's on a crusade.

How about coming up with a comprehensive list of all the scenarios you intend to use the camera in - FF dslrs are only one of many options, and you need to be thinking hard in terms of things like overall system cost and portability, not just pure IQ.
>>
>>2846154
I plan on taking photos and record me and my friends skating for our channel. I also do alot of travelling so I want to capture my memories of it. Quite alot of scenarios when I will want to use one. I am quite competent with photoshop and video editing so I good quality camera would be worth the price.
>>
>>2846152
It's whatever you want honestly. If you can get that camera at that price, go for it. Try to look up some reviews on both cameras to see if they'll fit what you want to do.

Here are some simple comparisons, see which one has teh features you like

http://www.imaging-resource.com/cameras/nikon/d5200/vs/sony/a6000/

http://snapsort.com/compare/Nikon-D5200-vs-Sony-Alpha-A6000/detailed
>>
>>2846156
Thanks for advice man. Really appreciate it :)
>>
>>2846157
You might as well check out m4/3 as well - they tend to excel on the video features front (4K, stabilisation) and are very portable.
>>
>>2845997
nikon d810
>>
>>2846166
which m43 have 5 axis in-buit stabilisation and 4k video? I thought only Olys had stabilisation built inside.
>>
>>2845997
literally any camera

bring shadows to true black, and highlights to pinkish
>>
First of all you need a kid and tranquilizer.
>>
>>2846012
>>2846133
No problem. Please delete this thread.
>>
At that resolution, you can get away with any camera that shoots in a raw format. I'd look at used Sony and Panasonic ILC's, since they both will shoot raw and have high quality video.
>>
>>2846218
All the new Panasonic ones? The high end ones like the gx8 are supporting dual IS (lens and sensor shift) and the mid range ones like the gx85 have 5 axis sensor shift.
>>
>>2845997
This was shot on film
>>
>>2846137
>>2846141
>>2846154

four retards and counting.
>and you need to be thinking hard
wtf?!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.