[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, newfag here. I have the chance to grab this Zenit camera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Zenit12xp.jpg (146 KB, 1600x1199) Image search: [Google]
Zenit12xp.jpg
146 KB, 1600x1199
Hey guys, newfag here. I have the chance to grab this Zenit camera for like 10 pounds with film included. I have no idea how to process film or anything to do with cameras for that matter, but I think it would be a nice hobby for me to pick up. Should I go for it?

Oh and does this thing take good pictures? if anyone knows
>>
I've only just seen the Gear thread, do what you need to do Mods
>>
>>2845025
>film included
>>
This thing can take pretty good pictures, as almost any slr of those days. But time and lack of proper care can damage it a lot inside. You need to test this camera by yourself.
>>
>>2845025
i have one myself too bought it for 9 pounds. Its good, but bulky and heavy, if got strap then its ok.
Check it before you buy it !
>>
>>2845041

what are you "implying" here, you stupid fuck?
>>
>>2845111
Im implying that its pretty damn obvious you dont know shit about cameras.
Film included sounds like you are talking about an SD card of some sort that you can be using for a long time rather than the ancient half used expired roll in the body which probably it is.
>>
I have a Zenit 11 I got for free, don't know how it's different from that one. The focusing screen is at least usable compared to my gf's Zenit E that also has a tendency to rip the film. No slow shutter speeds and the fastest is 1/500 which isn't really fast. Also it's heavy as fuck. The glass is very nice for the price though. That's not a bad price but I'd rather get something a little better for not much more as a first body, something with a better light meter at least. But who cares really if it's just for fun.

>>2845721
I think the seller will probably just throw in a roll of Colorplus or something for free. Seen it done plenty of times.
>>
i have the same camera

but just for decorate.
digital is the future
>>
>>2845721
>Im implying that its pretty damn obvious you dont know shit about cameras.
>"""""""Hey guys, newfag here.""""""

NO SHIT FUCKING SHERLOCK.

your stupidity wont help our fellow anon, better just go away, okay?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.