[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Its a Lok & Ian episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 4b6.jpg (8 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8 KB, 400x343
>Its a Lok & Ian episode
>>
>they went back to doing unboxings
REEEE
>>
>>2842937
Ironically, the Lok only episodes were generally OK good - many practical shooting tips, no gearfagging.
>>
>muh bring back kai

Fucking kill yourself
>>
Is DigitalRev even relevant anymore?
>>
>>2842937
Rita, Lok combo is legit too
>>
>its a cute female photographer episode
>>
>>2843024
>lara jade
hhhhhnnnnnngggggg
>>
>>2843014

which are those?
>>
I don't get why this board has such a fucking hard-on for Kai let alone that channel. That channel is hit and miss, and Kai is a big insufferable cunt. Lok can do well without Kai and Ian actually knows how to compose an image.
>>
>>2843050
Watch the one where they go to japan, lok and rita are in that one
>>
>>2843085

is this whole rita thing just because she's an asian girl acting cute?
>>
>>2843093
its the opposite, she's just some normal person who likes cameras, she doesn't over do it or anything, she's casual as all hell.
>>
Kai can fuck off. I hate these fucking Kai-shilling threads.
>>
>>2843093
Rita's very open-minded and doesn't react all retarded on cam like Alamby did. She's just a cool gal.
>>
>>2843083
>lok can do well without kai
Lok cannot even do well for one sentence in English. He's a fucking retard.
>BUT HE'S CHINESE
that's why he's a fucking idiot for thinking he should NARRATE an english video series instead of using someone else capable of speaking the English language.
>>
File: 1460470045704.jpg (65 KB, 411x412) Image search: [Google]
1460470045704.jpg
65 KB, 411x412
>>2843299
>having a thick accent means he's retarded
>mfw
>>
File: Lok.jpg (5 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
Lok.jpg
5 KB, 305x165
>>2843303
>Helro, UHH Today UHH we are gongto UH rewiew de CAN-on onDEEexsMAKTOO! De Outto fourkus is good, but UHH a little, UHH much slow er dan newwer, more advance camra but steell faster dan old markone
>>
>>2843324
and it takes him 2 minutes to say this
>>
>>2843324
>Lok
>not OK good
Pick 1 faget
>>
>>2843303
If you can't speak English without me having to decipher what you're trying to say, you might as well be a mouthbreathing downy mong as far as I'm concerned

t. Amerilard
>>
>>2843303
>>2843488
Chinks detected
>>
>>2843488
chink and poo english accent are the worse.
>>
>>2843488
If I wanted to hear some subhuman yellow monkey thinking it's a person, I'd just call a chink restaurant and have them talk in something other than their guttural chou bwao ping "language".
>>
Wew lad did all of you click one away from your containment board?
>>
op here i baited all of u easy replies

t.Australian
>>
>>2843540

this is /p/ not /pol/

>>>/pol/
>>
>>2842937
>new analog rev episode
>fuck yeah
>dis nigga starts talking about film magic and the great feel and sound of film cameras
>doesn't know how to load 120

How can one person turn the best part of a channel into the worst? I don't even like Kai but this shit is unwatchable. You know the people you imagined only like film to look cool? They actually fucking exist and they are worse than you imagined.
>>
>>2843588

>being this autistic

you know that if they didn't want you to see them 'not know' how to load the film they could simply choose not to, right?
>>
>>2843685
And that's exactly why they left it in, the joke is that Ian is a filmfag who actually doesn't know shit.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.