[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who the fuck is fedor schmidt anyway ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nrw7582vua1sr8zk0o1_1280.jpg (731 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrw7582vua1sr8zk0o1_1280.jpg
731 KB, 1280x853
So who the fuck is fedor schmidt anyway ?
>>
>>2814937
He's a photographer.
>>
File: V4cx_R7NFQ.jpg (25 KB, 360x479) Image search: [Google]
V4cx_R7NFQ.jpg
25 KB, 360x479
>>2814937
>ywn wreck this with your dick

Just fucking kill me
>>
>>2814937
https://www.instagram.com/fshmidt/
>>
>>2815315
no shit fgt
>>
>fit tatoo'ed girls with fake boobs and guys showing abs and other shit for "clicks" and "baits"
>every second shot is just someones ass
>casuals following for the faps
>instagram
thats literally cancer tier shit. I hope he mcfucking kills himself.
>>
File: tumblr_nl27z94sP21sr8zk0o1_1280.jpg (920 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl27z94sP21sr8zk0o1_1280.jpg
920 KB, 1280x852
>>2815390
the jealousy is strong
>>
>>2815390
>taking photos of things that make you happy, and that other people enjoy, is somehow bad. You're only a good photographer if you take photos of ugly things that nobody likes.

This explains a lot about /p/...

For anyone trying to seriously figure out his work, if it isn't obvious, is that he's not taking photos of individual subjects like a portrait photographer, he's taking photos of a lifestyle, much like Terry does. His body of work is one big long crazy sexy party.
>>
>>2815402
but
how the fuck does he find such hot girls
how much does he pay them
are they hookers
are the only real questions
>>
>>2815404
He's a crazy handsome ripped dude with a great fun personality living in one of Russia's biggest party cities. He's out living life and meeting people at the exact places that girls like these hang out. He throws parties with them, and brings out his camera. They know who he is, and what he does, and know what they're doing when they go over. He keeps them anonymous most of the time, makes them look super sexy and makes them feel good about themselves by taking their photos well. I'm sure he pays some, and I'm sure he doesn't pay some others.

As always, the best way to be a good photographer with interesting subjects is to lead an interesting genuine life. For most "lifestyle photographers" the lifestyle comes first, and the photography comes second.
>>
>>2815406
You're probably right.
>>
File: shmdt.jpg (63 KB, 929x440) Image search: [Google]
shmdt.jpg
63 KB, 929x440
>>2815400
>>2815402
pfft.. defending some shit like this. Are you for real lads? Instagram is already full of shit like that.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
PhotographerAMockus
Image-Specific Properties:
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.