[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Sony Alpha a6300 got me going like this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: ilovest_sony546345326.jpg (135 KB, 500x556) Image search: [Google]
ilovest_sony546345326.jpg
135 KB, 500x556
<<<So fucking perfect.

<<<Prove me wrong /p/

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Macintosh)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width500
Image Height500
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:04:11 17:05:06
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width500
Image Height556
>>
>>2813540
Just got mine last week and I'm loving it!
>>
>>2813540
Not worth the upgrade for a6000 users

There's your flaw
>>
>>2813540
its shit, it doesnt have lots of megapixels
>>
>>2813540
>Prove me wrong
shit focus shit battery life
>>
Rolling shutter up the ass for video.
You cannot deny it doesn't shit itself in this department.

Otherwise, it along with the A7SII are very attractive to me for video.
I'm waiting on the next gen of the FF bodies to see if Sony gets its shit together. If not, I'm not waiting anymore.
>>
>>2813628

8 B I T
B
I
T

The gh5 is going to blow this bitch straight out the water.
>>
>>2813630
too bad the gh cameras are memecro four thirds, theyd be god tier if they were a larger format, still legendary tier though, but i think the a7 cameras would still hold their own because that ff, lens compatibility, slog, size, and dat low light
>>
>>2813626
You guys are butthurt because you can't afford it. Go back to your rebel T3is.
>>
>>2813630
it better. I don't care for Sony but I'm fucking bailing if the GH5 doesn't bring something interesting to the table
>>
>>2813691

you know they will. every single gh camera has knocked it out of the park.

current rumors are 6k30p and MAYBE internal 10-bit 4:2:2
>>
>>2813696
Resolution can pause for on 4k for a moment. The workflows need to catch up, and the ancillarys tandards such as HDR and 10-bit need to come into play first. Remember, 10 years ago, we had HD cameras becoming more and more affordable, but they were still poorly debayered CCD systems with 7-8 stops of DR, fewer gamma options, 1080i containers, 1/3" (1/2" at best) chips, etc. It wasn't until maybe 2008 where we started to see cameras that actually had started to realize HD's potential (EX1, EX3), and then of course, not until 2010ish that we started to see video camera bodies that took a hint from DSLRs.

All the GH5 needs to knock it out is internal 10bit 4:2:2, proper 1080p downscaling (if you can C300-esque scaling, it would be perfect), and 4k60/1080p120. Oh, and v-log included of course.
>>
>>2813704
Have you seen what panasonic is doing with the tiny GX85?

Fucking 5 axis stabilization on their 4k, if this little travel cam does it then the GH5 will have it too. What a treat that will be.
>>
>>2813706
Yeah, it's impressive, and it's a place Panasonic will want to compete in, that's for sure. Sony has been pushing its 5-axis IBIS like crazy, so here's to hoping they put it into the GH5.
>>
>>2813704
TOP KEK. This is all bullshit. Are you even serious right now?
>>
>>2813679
>can't afford it
That's absolutely right. Can't afford to loose shots due to using a cheap amateur camera
>>
File: 52080551.jpg (128 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
52080551.jpg
128 KB, 500x500
>>2813740
>>
>>2813540
Heres your problem anon:
NOLENS
O
L
E
N
S

Sony is so busy getting the proper lens lineup for their full frame mirrorless they totally ignore the lineup for their crops.
>>
>>2813552
Good thing there are actually people in the world who don't already own an a6000, huh?
>>
>>2813952
Well, more and more, they are releasing lenses, but the problem has shifted. Those lenses are either dark, enormous, or expensive, or some mixture of all three.
>>
>>2813540
I had an NEX-5R which i kept impeccably clean. On an important vacation about half my shots had a dark speck about 2cm wide in the upper right, ruining the photo.

I brought the camera to a reputable servicer that has been in business for over 110 years. They inspected the camera, cleaned the sensor and confirmed there was no dust in the lens. Two trips later the same issue arose.

I took it back to the servicer and they were unable to determine the source of the problem, so they cleaned the sensor again. Rather than deal with such bullshit, i promptly sold the camera and bought something else.

In sum, the flaw is - it's a Sony, and i'm never buying Sony again, because a Sony camera ruined my precious memories of a trip to a place i will probably never see again.

There's your flaw faggot
>>
>>2813965
Post a photo of the speck? 2cm at what resolution?
>>
>>2813965
>In sum, the flaw is - it's a Sony, and i'm never buying Sony again, because a Sony camera ruined my precious memories of a trip to a place i will probably never see again.

Sounds like a retard story blaming Sony for a defect if this shit was truly a problem with a camera why not use the WARRANTY you fucking idiot
>>
>>2813965
Post the photos
>>
>>2815828
The problem showed up almost exactly a year after i bought the camera. Sony wouldnt cover it even though i did nothing to the camera and kept it in a case.

>>2813971
>>2816100
Theyre on a memory card somewhere, ive been looking for it.
>>
>>2813956
>Those lenses are either dark, enormous, or expensive, or some mixture of all three
But fanbois and blogs will still insist they are the best lenses ever made. The blogs, of course, make money by selling them. The fanbois puzzle me, I can only assume they don't use them for photography.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.