[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
old camera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Picture 7.jpg (344 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Picture 7.jpg
344 KB, 1280x1024
can /p/ tell me what kind of camera this is?
>>
>>2805829

seems to be a canon slr, OP.
>>
File: Picture 8.jpg (389 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Picture 8.jpg
389 KB, 1280x1024
>>2805830
here's another pic, I googled canon slr and they didn't look like this
>>
>>2805832
>>2805830
sorry about the blurriness, I'm using a shitty webcam to take these pictures
>>
>>2805829
That's a Nikon F2 OP. A very popular film SLR. It most likely still works so I encourage you to grab a few rolls of cheap film and start shooting. The F2 is one of the better film SLRs every made

http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/f2.htm here's Ken Rockwell's writeup on it. Contains some pretty useful information
>>
>>2805842
thx m8
>>
>>2805830
dude thats a laika clearly
>>
>>2805832
This reply alone deems any sensible/honest advice posted itt moot
>>
It's a Nikon F2 - it says it just before the serial number on the top plate on the left. The next two numbers of the serial tells you the year of manufacture. The F2 photomic head is the metering viewing section and this is removable by pushing the button beneath the serial nyumber firmly. Before doing this remove the lens - which buy the way was one of the first consumer zoom nikkors made and is generally thought to be pretty poor below f8. Cheers
>>
>>2805852
This,

The big black thing on top means it's a rangefinder modified to take polaroids.
>>
Nikon F2 with a 43-86mm f/3.5 lens.

The camera is excellent for getting into film. The lens, depending on the year it was made, is one of the worst that Nikon ever made.
>>
>>2805834
You have a perfectly good Nikon right there, next time use it to take the photos
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.