[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi guys, can a kind soul please tell me how i can get a picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: mamaamam.jpg (46 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
mamaamam.jpg
46 KB, 480x479
hi guys, can a kind soul please tell me how i can get a picture to look like picrelated i.e. the filters and effects that are required to achieve a picture like picrelated, would really appreciate it.
>>
>>2805174
3200 ISO
kick up the cyan
>>
>>2805174
Implying that you know nothing about photography, I'll explain it easily:

Download VSCOcam on your phone.
Open or take photograph.
Go to Grain and kick it all the way up.
Go to Highlights Tint and tap the cyan colour and play with the amount of cyan you want by tapping it again and adjusting it accordingly.
Go to Fade and play with that until you have something you like.

That should get you something much like the photo you've posted.
>>
>>2805174
i remember seeing a youtube video of a guy putting heaps of cheap filters over one lens and it kidna looked like that
>>
post a pic of yours that you would like to look like that and let people try and do it and post results/methods.
>>
It looks like they used a long enough exposure time to get some motion blur. The subject's hand looks like a blurry nub.
>>
pretty much this >>2805181
also don't clean your phones lens, leave it gunked up with finger and hair oil and dirt
>>
>>2805203
>
thank you in advancee

will try this>>2805181
out thanks
>>
File: 1.jpg (61 KB, 735x539) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
61 KB, 735x539
>>2805203
for got the pic
>>
>>2805411
retard.
>>
File: the shit everyone asks about.jpg (243 KB, 1268x902) Image search: [Google]
the shit everyone asks about.jpg
243 KB, 1268x902

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2014 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2015:07:07 18:10:23
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1268
Image Height902
>>
>>2805174
get a cheap minidv camcorder and grab stills
>>
>>2805181
this helps a fucking lot, i am truly grateful
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 459x612
>>2805181
I'm sitting in the library at my school right now just killing time on this board and I tried this from right where I was sitting using my phone
Neat
>>
>>2805710
I fucked up on the framing
>>
>>2805490
nice. i'm just getting into PS and this is helpful
>>
>>2805710
can you please tell me colors you used while tapering with the highlights, i have been exerimenting but still your advice would help cause your pic is sick
>>
hi guys i have a problem, when i put the grain at 12 and save to camera roll, the grain effect is lowered for some reason. what could be the problem, i save in actual size but still the grain effect looks lowered in the picture saved in the cera roll
>>
>>2805853
I literally just did what>>2805181
said
>>
>>2805902
when i put the grains at 12 and save the poc saved has less grain what do?
>>
>>2805174
- Buy a video camera from the 90s.

- Buy a video tape digitizer.

- Take short video clips of things you want to photograph, convert the tape to digital, and pull the frame that has the still image you want from the tape. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>2805946
Are you saving it to your camera roll before you hit the little check at the bottom of the editing options to save your changes? Or are you just backing out
>>
>>2806173
i save after hitting the check or tick button
>>
>>2805710
>33° 47′ 37.60″ N, 117° 46′ 9.05″ W
Those delicious GPS coordinates...
>>
>>2806425
Howd you do that?
It's a school but still
Neat
>>
>>2807208
Your image has EXIF data embedded in it. All digital photos do. EXIF data usually contains stuff like date, time, camera settings and sometimes GPS location, since a lot of phones make use of GPS locations in photos.

All you have to do is load the image in the correct tool and all the data will appear
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.