[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP - CARD NOT BEING RECOGNIZED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: micro-sd-8gb-kingston-original.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
micro-sd-8gb-kingston-original.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
Hi Anons,

MY micro SD card is not working in any device and all my travel pictures are in it!

I've already tried 3 recovery programs and they don't recognize the card, too.

Does anybody have a solution for my problem?

Thank you very much!
>>
>>2803369

this is why i shoot film.
>>
>>2803369
You don't need the pictures. If they're gone, they're gone.
>>
>>2803369
Go to your PC, insert the SD card search for System32 on the PCs hard drive then delete it. System32 causes problems when reading an SD card.
>>
>>2803396
Yes, I too prefer the potential of my pictures instantly being erased if a blip of light gets in.
>>
>>2803469
This.
>>
>>2803396
Yeah cause nothing potentially disastrous ever happens when shooting film, hey?

Fucking moron
>>
>>2803492
Or if the chemicals are bad, or if the guy doing the development is a little high, or if it gets lost in shipping, or if my house floods or burns, or if I just can't find the shot I want because it's lost in a drawer with 2000 other rolls of film, or...
>>
>>2803469
Had the same issues as OP a while back and did exactly this. Was the only thing that worked after all and saved around two thousand pictures.
>>
>>2803492
>I too prefer the potential of my pictures instantly being erased if a blip of light gets in.

dont be a retard and manage with care then.

>>2803844
>Yeah cause nothing potentially disastrous ever happens when shooting film, hey?

>>2803901
>Or if the chemicals are bad, or if the guy doing the development is a little high, or if it gets lost in shipping, or if my house floods or burns, or if I just can't find the shot I want because it's lost in a drawer with 2000 other rolls of film, or...

lmao yes, things happen to film too. actual things, like the house burning mentioned, but that will take your whole computer and hard drives, doesnt it you cock sucking retard?

the thing with film is that you actually have to fuck shit up to fuck it up. it doesnt go bad unexplainably like OP's shitty card.
>>
>>2803369
Looks like you've tried denial and probably got quite pissed off. Now you're bargaining. The best thing you can do next is depression then acceptance.

Your pictures are gone.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.