[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey so I got this basic camera from my uncle for my birthday,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: sony hx300.jpg (8 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
sony hx300.jpg
8 KB, 223x226
Hey so I got this basic camera from my uncle for my birthday, and my girlfriend is letting me take a sex tape of us while I tie her up. I'm messing with the settings but I can't keep the flash on constantly like an Iphone so I'm wondering what I can do to make the best of a low light situation. I doubt I'll get another go at this anytime soon (it's part of my birthday) so any advice would be awesome.
>>
You know I don't think anyone on /p/ even has a GF so I doubt they know how to make sex tapes.
>>
>>2780928
You need light.
Do it next to a window during the day, or get on Ebay and pick up a CFL softbox light kit for $80.
>>
iphone flash is actually not a flash, just the equivalent of taping a torch/constant light source to your camera and turning it on whenever you want to take a picture

I recommend you buy a cheap softbox with bulb from craigslist or amazon, those things really arent that expensive anymore
>>
>>2780928
if you keep that flash on the whoole time
then its just gonna break man .

buy a flashlight or some other lightsource you dumb fuck
>>
File: The_Exposure_Triangle1[1].jpg (107 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
The_Exposure_Triangle1[1].jpg
107 KB, 800x600
pic related, adjust to available light
>>
>>2780956
How does a light break? Lol
>>
>>2781324
The flash on the top of a camera is made to be a strobe. one powerful pop of a lot of light. It's sort of like a toilet tank, it takes a few seconds to fill up the capacitors and then when you fire the shutter, it lets go all at once. It's a lot of light, and a lot of power, and a lot of heat, made to go all at once. The hardware isn't made to be left on (just like a toilet isn't made to run water through continuously) and if you were outputting that much light continuously, it would very very quickly overheat and consume itself.
>>
>>2781329
Oh
>>
>>2780928
Like this anon said >>2781329 the flash on top of the camera is only meant to be used for photographic purposes only. You would blow the bulb before successfully producing your sex tape. However if you act now there is an alternative.
>>
>>2781562
What?
>>
>>2780928
just turn on the lights nig nog.
also that camera is shit.
i suggest you order a panasonic gh4 or g7 right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 522x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 522x348
>>2781568
Well if you act now you can order a fabulous new Lomokino 35mm camera with a Fritz the Blitz flash before your birthday is over forever! Setting the FtB to 1/8th of a second will give you optimal lighting for even the darkest conditions, such as in a basement or sex dungeon. Though you may need some assistance in recording your Lomokino movie as this is a analogue camera (thirty-five millimeter film is required), so grab a friend or that uncle you mentioned and slap that baby on a tripod and get to shooting! Better yet, build an amazing rig and you'll be the talk of the town!

Video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VVrVqBAmdeQ

Link: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=843018&gclid=CKzW0vX5nssCFUuQHwodGJYAMw&is=REG&ap=y&m=Y&Q=&A=details

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width522
Image Height348
>>
>>2780928
If you want to film / photograph with this kind of a shitty camera, you need extra lights.

Since bridge camera shit does not even have a flash hotshoe, you will want 2-3 fairly powerful standing lamps or a set of 2-3 flash light that is reliable with optical triggering.

Chances are good that you also want to put a diffuser in front of it, or indirectly light your scene (bounce it off a white wall)...
>>
>>2780928
Film it during early morning or late afternoon (depending which side of the house your bedroom is on). These shitty cameras have very small sensors and need a lot of light to film well. You'll also probably need a tripod if you want both hands free
>>
>>2781562
He'd blow his bulb before He'd Blow his load
>>
Get a ring light around your lens and go for some glorious pov action.
>>
>>2785076

not by much surely
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.