[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /p/ I'm a professional photographer, and I would like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-02-25 10.21.10.jpg (5 MB, 2981x1676) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-25 10.21.10.jpg
5 MB, 2981x1676
Hi /p/

I'm a professional photographer, and I would like to say how even my worst will always trump your best. I have an IQ of 160, and this world just doesn't seem to please me, but the asthmatic of nature keeps me bounded to life, and I love showing even the least informed my godly talents.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera ModelSM-G900V
Equipment Makesamsung
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Created2016:02:25 10:21:10
Image OrientationUnknown
FlashNo Flash
ISO Speed Rating800
F-Numberf/2.2
Focal Length4.80 mm
Exposure Bias0 EV
White BalanceAuto
Exposure Time1/15 sec
>>
>>2777644
that has to be the ugliest picture i have ever seen

andy worhol was trash when he was alive and he's still trash today

why the fuck do you need to show 4 copies of the save object, all edited like shit, looks like you have zero idea how to edit.

just because high school girls follow you on Instagram doesn't mean you actually have skill.

And If you're so fucking smart why can't you even follow the rules on this board?
>>
>>2777646
You're just babbling because you can't comprehend the deepeeating behind this picture.
>>
>the asthmatic of nature
very poetic, so you've got that going for you too.
>>
>>2777693
you took a photo of a fucking shower faucet

didnt even center it for a composition like this

and worst of all obviously just dropped a couple photoshop/VSCO filters on it

your composition is shit
your angle of the subject is shit for this obvious worhol knockoff
your subject is boring
and your post processing looks like a middle schooler did it
if someone can't feel what you want them to feel, you obviously did a bad job
you obviously do not have an IQ of 160 as you cannot read the first post on this board and follow the rules for posting images

your "art" sucks
try harder
>>
>>2777644
nice pasta bro
>>
The real question here is whether the repliers are trolls as well, meta-trolling the trolling OP with perfectly phrased idiot replies, or whether this place really has so many gullible idiots just waiting for a chance to make themselves feel smarter by belittling others - I honestly don't know what's worse.
>>
Everyone bites the bait the thread
>>
>>2777713
At least my price was controversial enough to trigger a reaction from you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.