[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this mean Nikon will stop gimping their cameras?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 9
File: k-1.jpg (430 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
k-1.jpg
430 KB, 1920x1440
Does this mean Nikon will stop gimping their cameras?
>>
No, the pentax is less or on par with nikon's offerings and nikon has a bigger hold on the market.
>>
>>2777100
k-1 > d750
>>
>>2777092

No...it is the Canikon way.
>>
>>2777092
D800 came out 3 years ago. This just got announced.
>>
I haven't been to this board since before the FF was released. I bought my K3 from recommendations here and I DO NOT regret it. My Nikon buddy hates when I ask him if he has the features that I do.

I can only say upon seeing the FF, it's beautiful.
>>
>>2777162
500 rupees have been deposited to your Bank of Baroda account. Thanks for your service.
>>
>>2777168
Very kind of you sir. I.D.: 50-6-5923
>>
>>2777162
I like Pentax and the K-1 seems like a nice camera, but I don't know what relevant features it'll offer that my Nikon doesn't.
>>
>>2777092
>>2777162

SLUGGISH
L
U
G
G
I
S
H
>>
>>2777092
Depends what you mean by gimping

Yeah it's a nice body with lots of features. It's also not got the best lens selection. This may or may not matter depending on how often you rent or use different lenses. If you're an enthusiast who has like 2 lenses in his bag it doesn't matter. On the other hand, if you need the lens selection/coverage that Canikon offers, and you get along just fine without whatever arbitrary features Pentax cooked up to try to steal you away, it's a different story.

This sort of reminds me of the difference between Sprint (burgerland wireless company) and AT&T or Verizon (other burgerland wireless companies). Sprint tries to lure you in with a $50 unlimited talk text and data plan. What they don't tell you is that their "unlimited data" actually switches from high speed 4G to crappy 2G speeds after you've used up a few gigs, and everyone I know who's ever had Sprint (had...operative word) said their overall coverage and reception was just awful. Their plans MAY be appealing to people on a budget who want a cheaper plan. People who have the money to spend on good service don't typically go with Sprint over the big two wireless companies.

Replace "coverage and signal quality" with "lens selection etc." and you understand a bit why Pentax doesn't have the market penetration that Canikon does.
>>
>>2777246
Yeah but we have another player in the game and that should mean good news for consumers. Has it brought any good news for Nikon users, is what he's asking.
>>
>>2777251
Well sure but I'm not sure what was implied by "gimping". Nikon gimps their entry level cameras sure, but the price to performance ratio on their upper market bodies has always seem pretty good IMO. The fact that Pentax priced their body so low is great news, but we have to keep in mind that it's using a 4 year old sensor at this point.
>>
>>2777246
Sprint's customer service blows, too.

I left them after a phone I'd only had for a couple of months completely went to shit, constantly freezing, dropping calls, etc, and they refused to RMA it or anything.

I paid off my contract on the spot, drove up the street, and opened a line with AT&T, because it was cheaper to do that than to buy a new phone from Sprint at full price. When I ran into a similar situation with AT&T a few years later, they actually had a local "device center" or something like that, and I was able to walk right in and trade my problematic phone for another one, and then when that one went bad too, AT&T refunded me and let me get another phone at contract price.
>>
Canon 6D *King of Gimp* Reporting In
>>
>>2777246
they have 3 brand new f2.8 lenses covering 15-200mm focal lengths
they have the 100mm f2.8 macro, and some other fantastic FF lenses, along with their entire lineup of film lenses, MF and AF. And all the APSC lenses work in crop mode, and most of them work with minimal vignetting in FF mode as well. theyve got all the lenses anyone could need
>>
>>2777229
Nice meme faggot, didn't realise you needed a high fps to shoot landscapes...
>>
File: 1453318583178.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1453318583178.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>2777267
1/4000 shutter speed
>>
File: Better.jpg (60 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Better.jpg
60 KB, 600x450
>>2777271

>Using 35mm to shoot landscapes

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS Windows
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2007:02:28 15:56:55
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width600
Image Height450
>>
>>2777287
I don't know the first thing about shooting and developing MF film anon, and I'm too lazy to learn. One day maybe
>>
>>2777299
>MF film

Try LF Digital

http://www.betterlight.com/
>>
>>2777269
I'll agree with everything you just said in your reply except
>crop mode

This was meaningless on the D810 and it's meaningless to the K1. No real point buying a full frame camera to shoot with crop lenses. Even if you enjoy the reach and want to take advantage of the large resolution by cropping, from experience it's better to just shoot the full frame and plan to crop in post since you have more control over the crop after the fact.

>>2777287
>35mm
M8, digital full frame has surpassed 135 film since forever ago.
>>
>>2777339
like i said, most of the apsc lenses also work properly over the full sensor area with little to no vignetting depending on the lens
>>
>>2777342
but the burst rate in crop mode is faster so its not meaningless if you shoot wildlife or sports
>>
>>2777342
Same supposedly with the 35 1.8 DX (actually I can confirm this as I used to won that lens and the D810 simultaneously). It still isn't a real replacement for a proper full frame lens with a full image circle.

Don't get me wrong though I'm not meaning to rip on Pentax at all. They have lenses most people would want save for some arbitrary super telephoto prime or tilt-shift lenses, and I'd suggest them to anybody building a new camera system completely from scratch especially on the low end. The problem with that is that so many people have a camera system already, and so it's easier to just upgrade to a newer body from Canon and Nikon and keep using your existing lenses than it is to switch to Pentax. I don't think it's a big deal though. Sales and market penetration don't inherently determine the quality of a company, and I don't think Pentax needs to be the #1 brand in order to be a good brand.
>>
>>2777246
Sprint vs ATT/Verizon has more to do with speed vs access than with price. ATT/Verizon have really fast speed but once you run out of data you lose access. The only reason it's more expensive is because you have to pay a ridiculous amount to get enough data. You don't have to pay unlimited with sprint, you can pay a ridiculous price just like ATT/Verizon. With sprint after you use enough data you can still use the data at slower speeds. That cap is higher for sprint unlimited than any plan available from verizon and you would have to pay over 150$ to get more data from ATT. Sprint still has cheaper limited data.

Sprint is slower but at least you wont lose access. The best thing about having unlimited data is not having to worry. Just use your data without fear of losing access.

Sprint retail customer service is the worst but on the phone and online it's much better. Based on my retail experience with sprint I would have left sprint but I have a grandfathered plan at a decent price. Retail is my only problem with sprint. Those bastards are the worst beings in society. If they just cleansed their retail employees and practices sprint would be a much better company.

Pentax has a lot of lenses but they are not up to the task of modern high resolution full frame sensors. The new lenses they are releasing are good but we have to wait until the K-1 is released to see if they are up to the task. I'm waiting for some compact full frame primes that can match the sensor before I consider getting the camera.

>>2777339
The whole point of crop mode is so people upgrading to full frame can still use their lenses. You don't buy a full frame camera and then buy crop lenses for it. That is why I think buying crop doesn't make sense if you want to upgrade to full frame. If you don't want full frame then get crop but if you do just go full frame.
>>
>>2777365
I'm pretty sure some of the Limited range will be updated, like the 40mm (43mm maybe), 21mm and 70mm Limiteds.
Also the 36 pickles only count on resolution if you print every single pickle.
Printing A5-A4 downsampled photos or viewing them on a screen doesn't utilize the full resolution, you need a billboard for that. You can be pretty safe with the existing FA limiteds and FF compatible DA* lenses.
>>
Why would the K1 mean Nikon would stop gimping their cameras? The K50 would be the real reason to stop gimping their entry level cameras. The full frame bodies are all mostly full featured.
>>
>>2777510
True, but the full frame Nikons lack certain fatures that come with the K-1. Actually most of those features are available in the K-50 and K-S2 also.
Nikon and Canon really should consider to follow the same old classic construction or buold on their reliable designs and finally include features that are becoming standards in photography.
A little more flexibility and versatility is what's needed. You can have all the pickles and BSI sensors and ISO in the world if you can't fully utilize your camera. The A7RII is the best example of this.
>>
>>2777514
Like what?
>>
>>2777514
Like >>2777519 says, like what?

IBIS? Neither company is investing in IBIS technology.
Focus peaking? Yeah, that'd be nice.
Wifi/NFC/GPS? Available on consumer/prosumer bodies, the same tier as the K1.
Weather sealing? All of the prosumer and better bodies have sealing to various degrees.
>>
>>2777225
>pixel-shift resolution
>astrotrac
>in-body-stabilization

it will be beast for landscape, architecture and astro-photography
autofocuswise the Nikon will still be faster
>>
>>2777527
Mostly utilizing the available features and processing capabilities in much more flexible ways.
Like you said, focus peaking is nice, also it is very easy on the processor. Simple algorithm. What would be better and here I can include Pentax, is having the focus peaking available during recording.
There are more things that could be done with software, maybe throwing out all the fancy digital filters would make enough room for more stuff.
The other thing that Pentax did right is after putting in sensor based stabilization is making it very flexible to use. Since the K-3 it detects a panning motion and stops compensating. You don't have to switch it on/off depending on the situation.
Using the sensor shift to compensate the earth rotation in Astrotracer so you can make the foreground frame and the tack sharp starscape frame in one sitting without fiddling with a tracking mount. Just calibrate the GPS, set up the tripod and shoot. Even on older bodies without the built-in GPS, just attach the GPS gizmo and you have the same feature.
Pixel shift. Studio product photography will never be the same. No Bayer interpolation means you have the full 36 pickle resolution and much less noise. With Bayer interpolation, no matter how sharp your lens is you will lose perceived resolution to jaggies and artifacts.
>>
>>2777538
cont.

I see the K-1 as a very versatile camera that will be an excellent choice for many photographers.This kind of versatility was only available if the photographer had two or three bodies for special uses. It's not ground breaking for a simple camera but it is groundbreaking for the system Canon and Nikon established.
You no longer need to walk the Nikon or Canon ladder from lesser to pro bodies. Starting with a used K-50 it will give you a feature set to expand into various parts of photography without the need to get more and expensive accessories, then there is the path to stay with APS-C on the K-3II or go FF with the K-1.
I'm expecting many landscapers and experimenting new togs to choose Pentax over Canon and Nikon in the coming months, I am also expecting new and interesting features from Nikon and Canon.
>>
>>2777365
>The whole point of crop mode is so people upgrading to full frame can still use their lenses

I get that but I still think it's a waste. You're better off getting full frame primes for cheap to upgrade with than getting crop zoom lenses that are obsolete if you ever want a bigger sensor. Really, I tried it myself, I thought "hey I'll use my crop lenses on my new FX camera for a while, that should be cool!" but I was immediately unhappy with the results. Unless you're sure you'll commit to crop in the long run I wouldn't even bother with crop lenses at all, since there's nothing they can do that full frame can't (outside of Sigma's 1.8 zooms that is).

>>2777531
>It will be a beast for landscape, architecture
Pentax doesn't have tilt-shift lenses though, and lens movements are pretty important to anybody who's serious about landscapes or architectural photography. I'm not one to argue about sharpness, but if we're gonna go that route, then it should be noted that without a lens that tilts to widen the focus plane, you have to stop down more to get everything in focus, which introduces diffraction and hurts sharpness. The same if you shoot up at a building from a wide angle and correct perspective in post - that resamples pixels and makes the image softer than it'd be if you'd shot it straight on with a tilting lens (or just gotten level with the building, by shooting from a parking garage or something)
>>
>>2777611
There are a few Tilt/Shift lenses in K-mount. I think I saw somewhere a Pentax 67 to K-mount adapter with shifting mechanism. Can't remember where but it was special order only.
>>
>>2777317
Those are scanning backs though. afaik nobody makes a large format digital sensor yet that captures everything in a single frame.
http://www.betterlight.com/faq_sales.html?releaseID=18#faq3

>LARGEST: from 100 seconds to 2,000 seconds
for a 12,000 x 15,990 pixel full-color image

>SMALLEST: from 6 seconds to 111 seconds
for a 666 x 888 pixel full color (prescan) image

Better hope for a completely windless day or everything will be distorted as fuck
>>
>>2777613
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentax_K-mount#List_of_lenses_with_any_K-mount_variant

ctrl-f 'shift'
>>
>>2777638
Thanks Eggy
I found the tilt/shift adapter, it's from Mirex:
http://www.mirex-adapter.de/tilt_shift_adapter.htm
>>
>>2777611
i think you can at least shift the sensor a little
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKbnO8rlg44
>>
>>2777691
It is only 1mm. Which is more than nothing if you don't have a shift lens.
>>
>>2777648
There is also a tilt-shift Samyang available for Pentax:
http://www.syopt.com/en/product/photo-lenses-24mm-F3.5-ED-AS-UMC-TILT-SHIFT-lens.php

Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows)
Image Width604
Image Height470
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2014:08:21 17:29:42
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width604
Image Height470
>>
Shake it about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6bVqtb5SdI
>>
>>2777712
it can be quite helpful on wide lenses though
and it's 'for free' and works with every lens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUf3-oHX2g8

can the new stabilization of the k-1 tilt the sensor?
>>
>>2777726
When he was holding it by the screen and started shaking I almost punched the monitor.
Fucking twat, I don't care if it takes it, you just don't treat a camera like that! It's a fine piece of precision equipment!
FUCK!
>>
>>2777731
>dat autism
i somewhat agree if it was given to you by someone or the company, but thats what its designed for. other articulating screens would break from that, and he's demonstrating to the pleb retards that dont like the "overengineered" design that its robust and performs well above any expectations youd have of it in the field. this is a pentax after all, not some pussy canon or flimsy puny sony
>>
>>2777732
You would feel the same if you were paying for your stuff with your own money.
Twat.
>>
>>2777742
What? He's reviewing the equipment. I would like to know what my gear is capable of before purchasing it, which is exactly what he's showing. Obviously I wouldn't let someone do that with my gear, but he's been given a preproduction model that will never be sold, and is to be used for the purposes of reviewing it. How are you so dense that you can't understand that?
>>
>>2777729
>can the new stabilization of the k-1 tilt the sensor?
Yes. 'Composition Adjustment' is the menu item. 1.5mm up/down/left/right. You really notice it with wide lenses.
>>
>>2777770
That's shifting. Since the K-1 has 5-axis SR it can in theory tilt the sensor the same way the shift works on the K-3
>>
Pentax usually has a lens roadmap. Is there a recent one with full frame lenses coming up?
>>
>>2777787
no.
>b-b-but muh FF sensor.
>muh vintage lenses.
>>
>>2777787
not sure what you mean but they just announced 3 f2.8 lenses covering from 15mm to 200mm focal lengths
>>
>>2777796
>>2777802
Should have just looked it up myself. I just found it. The 3 lenses are available now. I wanted to know the future lenses.

Seems like the primes want be available until 2017 at the earliest. Fucking pentax. Probably K-1 Mark 2 will be out by then.

Equipment MakeOLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.
Camera ModelE-M1
Camera SoftwarePaint Shop Pro Photo 12,01
Maximum Lens Aperturef/2.8
Horizontal Resolution350 dpi
Vertical Resolution350 dpi
Image Created2016:02:25 07:14:53
White Point Chromaticity0.3
Exposure Time1/80 sec
F-Numberf/3.5
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating1000
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length24.00 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1200
Image Height864
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Gain ControlHigh Gain Up
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2777539
>new features
>canikon
Kek

>panning IS
Both canikon IS systems automatically detect panning and tripods as well

>IBIS features
Unfortunately, I see neither Canikon implementing IBIS in the next 5 years.

>entry level models
Pentax has had the better entry level models for a long time, but Canikon's entry level stuff far out strips Pentax in sales thanks to marketing. Why change a winning formula? RIP my fully featured D3xxx dreams.
>>
>>2777346
>some arbitrary super telephoto prime
200, 300 & 560 all are FF-compatible, I believe.

>or tilt-shift lenses

True. The camera, having pixelshift and horizon correction seems like a good fit for architecture and landscape, if they had the lens.
>>
>>2777810

FA Limiteds?
>>
File: DSC_0042.jpg (820 KB, 1400x1021) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0042.jpg
820 KB, 1400x1021
>>2777907
They are very nice lenses but at least 15 years old. When the K-1 comes out we will see how they perform. I think they will be decent but not up to the standard of modern lenses. There is a reason pentax has similar lenses in the roadmap. They are also currently the cheapest they have been in a while. If they do perform optically they still have screwdrive autofocus and no weather sealing.

This is what they currently have. I didn't post it before because I thought most people were familiar with pentax's current full frame offerings.

Equipment MakeSony
Camera ModelSO-01F
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS6 (Windows)
Image Width3840
Image Height2160
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image Created2016:02:25 02:08:49
Exposure Time1/40 sec
F-Numberf/2.0
ISO Speed Rating64
Lens Aperturef/2.0
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModeCenter Weighted Average
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
Focal Length4.90 mm
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width1400
Image Height1021
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
Subject Distance RangeUnknown
>>
File: DSC_1175.jpg (144 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1175.jpg
144 KB, 1200x800
>>2778196
Latest, from CP+
>>
File: ff-lenses-2016.jpg (160 KB, 1024x714) Image search: [Google]
ff-lenses-2016.jpg
160 KB, 1024x714
>>2778322
Plus of course there are lots of 3rd party FF K-mount lenses you can go out and buy right now.
>>
>>2777162
I doubt your Pentax has any features that really make a difference in the final image when compared to a Nikon.

I understand if a babby needs training wheels, but real photographers don't need that shit.
>>
>>2777246
Gimping means
>I want this camera to do everything a $5000 camera can do but only cost $100
>Bawww why does my $100 camera not do everything!!!!! FUCKING NIKON GIMPING MY CAMERA!!!!!
>>
>>2778398
Gimping means, for a lower price (than the D750) you get a camera with:

> higher res
> higher max shutterspeed
> weather sealing
> gps
> smaller
> ibis
> toggleable AA
> pixelshift
> astrotracer
> (arguably) better ergonomics

albeit:
> worse AF, probably
> and much heavier

YMMV
>>
>>2780977
i'm so ready for Nikon to have IBIS. I think Sony having it will finally force Nikon to compete there.
>>
>>2780986
Or why don't you be a man and switch to sony.
>>
>>2780986

Sony's had it for years now. I don't know why that would suddenly force Nikon's hand.
>>
>>2780977
>GPS
Not really needed
>Smaller
Not always better
>astrotracer
Gimmick that only 1% will care about
>Pixelshift
Another gimmick
>(arguably) better egonomics
In your opinion
>>
>>2780990

Don't be a sour grapes fuckboy. Those are all cool features that I would love to have as a Nikon shooter.
>>
>>2777813
>Unfortunately, I see neither Canikon implementing IBIS in the next 5 years.
This. they have too much invested in charging a premium for stabilized lenses. If they put IBIS in their bodies, sales of their nearly double-priced IS glass would grind to a halt.
>>
>>2780990
Yeah, that's why I said YMMV. Personally, the weather sealing alone offsets any advantage the Nikon may have. It rains a lot around here.
>>
>>2780994
Just because some gear bag on the internet who doesn't take photo says he wants to add some features to his argument chart doesn't mean that Nikon is motivated to spend millions of dollars developing the technology.
>>
File: 1455457991729.jpg (32 KB, 360x345) Image search: [Google]
1455457991729.jpg
32 KB, 360x345
>>2780994
Why are Pentacks users such gear fags?
>>
Do pentax owners even take pictures of anything other than birds? To my knowledge i've only seen pictures of ducks being posted here.
>>
>>2781003
>Do pentax owners even take pictures of anything other than birds?

Of course not.
>>
>>2781002

I shoot Nikon.
>>
>>2781014
Landscape. Street. Portraits. Fine art.
Only people with even a tiny bit of talent don't go to /p/.
>>
>>2780994
>These are features that I personally want
>This makes it objectively a better camera
>>
>>2781047

Objectively, yes.
Subjectively, no.
>>
>>2781049
Nope. Pentax are selling you a 4 year old camera with a bunch of pointless gimmicks thrown on so that you can create comparison charts and jerk off over how much "better" it is than a Nikon.
>>
>>2781051

Again, they aren't selling me anything. I SHOOT NIKON.
>>
>>2781054
Then why are you shilling this camera?
>>
>>2781054
It's almost like your anonymous posting is difficult to follow and track as a single personality! INSANITY!
>>
>>2781051
Aww, did Pentax hurt your little Sony feelings?
>>
>>2781055

I'm not shilling this camera. All I'm saying is that the dude who is doing the line-by-line dismissal of things that he would probably be bragging about were they included in his camera is a sour grapes fuckboy.

Why are you gearfags so quick to jump to conclusions and take offense? Why can't any of you ever admit that, "hey! that other brand's camera has some pretty cool shit!"?
>>
>>2780988
>Or why don't you be a man and switch to sony.
Because I have a lot of Nikon lenses already and Sony lens are either shitty or over-priced.

>>2780989
>Sony's had it for years now. I don't know why that would suddenly force Nikon's hand.
Sony's had IBIS for years, but only had a full-frame camera for 2 years. That's what will force Nikon's hand to compete.
>>
>>2781059
Those features wouldn't even be worth mentioning if my camera had them.
>>
>>2781051
>still doesn't understand the difference between objective and subjective
wow, it's almost like you're a complete retard that no one should waste their time arguing with.
>>
>>2781062
>I won't use a feature, so therefore no one else should either!

cry more
>>
>>2781060
>Sony's had IBIS for years, but only had a full-frame camera for 2 years. That's what will force Nikon's hand to compete.

Try 8 years.
>>
>>2781056
>It's almost like your anonymous posting is difficult to follow and track as a single personality! INSANITY!

Except that I mentioned that I shoot Nikon in the very first post. So, really, it's almost like you frothing-at-the-mouth faggots are tripping over yourselves in a rush to be Mr. Right and aren't even reading the posts.
>>
>>2781070
Pentax had IBIS since at least 2008.
Is your bum really that sore for not getting enough Sony attention?
>>
>>2781070
is 8 years the amount of time you've suffered from poor reading comprehension?
>>
>>2781087
Ah. Sorry it's getting late here.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.