[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm photography noobie with little to no theoretical and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (2 MB, 4384x2922) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2 MB, 4384x2922
I'm photography noobie with little to no theoretical and practical training. Last year I had to take picture of still life for class at my uni (I study architecture so not all that related). I've made two versions of said photo (got decent grade for it) with the same idea and I'm about to re-purpose it now. I'm however unsure if version #1 or #2 is better, so I hope you guys could give me some critique and help chose the one that's less-shitty. Here we go.

Photo number 1 attached to this post.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width4384
Image Height2922
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:02:22 03:11:59
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width4384
Image Height2922
>>
File: 2.jpg (2 MB, 4143x2762) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2 MB, 4143x2762
And the other one. Help greatly appreciated. Than you.

Photo number 2 attached to this post.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CC 2015 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image Width4143
Image Height2762
Number of Bits Per Component8, 8, 8
Pixel CompositionRGB
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2016:02:22 03:12:12
Color Space InformationsRGB
Image Width4143
Image Height2762
>>
File: architektura.jpg (584 KB, 714x1071) Image search: [Google]
architektura.jpg
584 KB, 714x1071
posting some more photos I've done to keep the thread alive until I get replies, consider this just unrelated to my question form of entertainment; as I said I don't know jack shit about photography so please don't feel insulted by my works
>>
File: portret.jpg (2 MB, 2489x3734) Image search: [Google]
portret.jpg
2 MB, 2489x3734
Magic of photoshop right there, hope you don't mind. It was taken and edited in huge rush so I wan't able to achieve desired result by other means sadly
>>
>>2774761
This is the best one of the bunch. Fuck the others. Use this one
>>
>>2774811
I have chance to reuse either the 1st or the 2nd, others are irrelevant. Is it the bracelet or the lemon if I have to choose from just those 2? They are so similar I have hard time picking.
>>
File: WP_20150704_13_19_58_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 1728x3072) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150704_13_19_58_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 1728x3072
Gonna check on this thread later and hopefully get a little sleep
>>
>>2774750
OK, this is the best out of the two. You should consider photography as your job! Great work.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.