[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Story time: >friends are having a New Years party >decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Story time:
>friends are having a New Years party
>decide to bring my Canon 60D
>slap on my all purpose EF-S 15-85mm
What the hell, why not.
>took about 200 pictures and 10 videos throughout the night
>got some real prime pictures of my friends
>spend the next day editing
>hours upon hours of juicy Photoshop
>got a particularly good picture of my ex
>give it extra care and send it to her
>"Wow Anon, that's really good. Ok if I use it?"
>again, what the hell, why not
>mfw she slaps a shitty instagram filter on it and uses it as her profile picture
>mfw by doing so she downsized it to 720x720
>mfw she butchered my work
>mfw she got 100+ likes
>mfw not credit
>mfw half of my other idiot friends uploaded thumnails off cloud I made for them
Fuck it, that's the last time I edit shit for idiots.
>>
>bitches about people saving thumbnails
>uploads thumbnail
>>
File: 1437671331383.png (167 KB, 396x912) Image search: [Google]
1437671331383.png
167 KB, 396x912
>>2736795
ohhhh oh oooh
>>
>>2736794
just put a not really intrusive name on your pictures, it's pretty easy to do that in lightroom
>>
>>2736794
>go to a party
>spend all of your time taking hundreds of photos of everyone
are you using your camera as a crutch for social situations?
>>
>>2736850
Lots of us do that, there is no reason to be judgmental about it. It's not my fault I can't get into a conversation because I don't watch shitty series and reality shows on TV.
Last time I could only say "who?" and "what?" in such a conversation and when my friends asked why I'm so "out" of these things I didn't want to say "because I have a job and I like to spend my off time creatively"
They think I'm a depressed introvert now regardless of all the photos of my trips, hikes, birds and such. I swear I get out more often then they do.
>>
>>2736947
Sounds like you don't have actual friends and you just hang out with these people because they're all you've got.
>>
Who gives a shit about social media likes. What are you like 15?

Shut the fuck up and be glad you made someone's day. Can you not be nice to people without expecting anything in return?
>>
>>2736951
I'm thinking the same, my birthday was last month and didn't receive a single greeting from them. Also it was a tradition to get together between christmas and new years eve for a drink to catch up on recent times. Not a single invite, not even a peep from them.
Must be because I loathe facebook and all its forced bullshit and still refuse to make an account.
>>
>>2736794
>she got 100+ likes
>not credit
>2000+16
>caring about this
>>
>>2736961

Yeah, that must be it.

It definitely wouldn't be any of your glaring personality flaws that are apparent to even the most casual passerby.
>>
File: 01010101111.jpg (369 KB, 2048x1150) Image search: [Google]
01010101111.jpg
369 KB, 2048x1150
do u guys like my new pic
>>
>>2736961
how are you going to get likes if you dont have a facebook.

Also, grills get 100 likes just for being grills,
>>
I love how op wanted a sympathy circle, but instead got an abuse square
>>
>>2737404
It's trash
>>
>>2736956
more likes means more people viewed the image. the image that OP took. whoever uploaded it made OP's work look like shit and now that filtered picture would have been tied to them, if photo credits were given. it makes the photographer look bad.

go back to taking pictures of your cameras sugar
>>
>>2737452
>it makes the photographer look bad
good thing he wasn't credited then.

seriously those people aren't real friends OP.
>>
>>2736794
this is the part of your life called "realizing the party scene is full if children"

don't sweat it OP. if it bothers you, just distance yourself slowly
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.