[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /p/. I'm going to New York soon, I really want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: new york.jpg (217 KB, 930x481) Image search: [Google]
new york.jpg
217 KB, 930x481
Hello /p/. I'm going to New York soon, I really want to take nice and creative pictures using my Canon Rebel T5i/1200D but I don't know what i'm going to be taking pictures of. I have been there a few times before. Also the picture is not mine.
>>
>>2723690
And your question is?
>>
>>2723730
Meant to say "what is your question?"

Just realized how stupid that typing was lol
>>
>>2723730
>>2723738

lol yeah was going to say you put a ? without your post even being a question.

What is worth taking pics of that aren't over done already? What is new?
>>
>>2723739
Youre fucking going to nyc, do you think there is anything that someone hasn't done a better job than you shooting before?? Take pictures of stuff you like, go up on some cool building, take pictures of interesting people.

They're all going to turn out like shit anyways so what does it matter?
>>
>>2723763
THIS. Do yourself and everyone on /p/ a favor and leave your camera at home. Rather than try to recapture what others have done so well before you, simply use your time and eyes to enjoy your trip. Your cellphone will suffice for the one off memories that you'll snap and upload to c
>>
>>2723690
PIC RELATED
>>
>>2724451
that gave me horrible vertigo
>>
>>2724474
I suggest you never go rooftopping then. The 'call of the void' when you look over the edge is awesome though
>>
>>2724474
Sorry, but OP asked about cool shot ideas and anon suggested he avoided all the typical all been done before touristy shots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvDAnt7TjXo
>>
>>2723781
So let's just shut this whole board down.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.