[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /p/ use to share their photography? I just recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What does /p/ use to share their photography?

I just recently got into photography and am just using instagram right now and it fucking sucks
>>
Share something here and I will tell you if this should be your biggest problem or not;)
>>
>>2716160
you spam like/comment people on instagram and hope they follow you back. or you get hubs to share your shit
>>
>>2719345
You need to use the right hastags too
>>
>>2719345
>>2719349
Unless you're trying to become a pro (hint: don't do this), don't be an ass and do either of these.
>>
I print mine out on nice paper and physically show people. I also keep some pocket prints to show other artists when I go to art festivals.
>>
>>2719375
not even offensive but you sound hella gay son.
>welcome to 2015
>>
I don't like instagram because they want to crop my images. I don't like 500px pecause its full of legal mumbo jumbo about my copyrights and whatnot
>>
>>2721781
What about Flickr? That's what I've started out with using
>>
>>2721790
Not him, but I fucking hate flicker after it changed so much.
It used to be simple, now it's all html5, shit gui, viewing a picture is fucking complicated.
Just give me the flickr from back then.

I think besides making your own page, most are shit in different ways in this modern age of the internet.
>>
>>2721790
>>2721943

What about 500px?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.