[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>3% kek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: flickr-700x344.jpg (27 KB, 700x344) Image search: [Google]
flickr-700x344.jpg
27 KB, 700x344
>3%

kek
>>
>>2715473
>the masses take photos with their phone
>that means they know what they're doing and the pictures must be good
>>
>flickr
Now what are the stats for actual photography sites.
>>
>>2715486
like what?
>>
>>2715504
Lemonparty.org
>>
>>2715486
1.flickr is poop
2.percentages listed don't reflect photographer's skill
3.people with mirrorless are on the same competing level as dslr and point and shoot
4.mirrorless is not exactly new but still starting to catch on even more so recently
>>
everyone shits on flickr because, according to collective expert artistic eyes here, flickr users post the worst sort of snapshits. that applies to any large free photosharing site. jfc.

my question though is what is a better alternative? i use flickr because of the free 1 TB photo storage and they store the original photo (they don't downsize it).

google has a smaller free limit if you want the original photo saved, instagram until recently forced you to use square photos and the level of snapshitting there is even worse than flickr (see >>2713764 for an example). i looked a couple of years ago when flickr implemented the free 1 TB limit for other sites that were better but nothing really stood out.

so what do you faggots use if flickr is such horrible shit?
>>
More people own phones that mirrorless cameras, who would have thought.
>>
Flickr tags most Mirrorless as DSRL or P&S
These statistics are shit.
>>
I bought a nikon j1. It's not the best but it makes a good travel camera.
>>
speaking as a fan of my flappy mirrored nikon, nothing matters except the picture you take

everything else is dickwaving
>>
Professionals don't post on Flickr
>>
>>2715614
500px
>>
>>2715666
this desu senpai
>>
>>2715595
fuck you
>>
>>2715666
This, this shit right here.

>>2715663
Also this.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.