[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /p/aggots, i need your help... I want to buy a camera that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Sony.jpg (241 KB, 1024x1055) Image search: [Google]
Sony.jpg
241 KB, 1024x1055
Hello /p/aggots, i need your help...
I want to buy a camera that is up to 200 euros for nature/night time shooting. Don't care about brand or li-on battery or normal ones, it just needs to have good pictures quality for nature (high low light) and easy to use (turn on and shoot)
I don't know shit about cameras so any advice will do.
>>
File: _MG_2639-2.jpg (115 KB, 653x979) Image search: [Google]
_MG_2639-2.jpg
115 KB, 653x979
Just get a used Canon DSLR [40D/50D] and some manual focus lenses, i got a 5D for 250 euros so if you do some digging you can get a good deal.

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeCanon
Camera ModelCanon EOS 5D
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop Lightroom 6.0 (Windows)
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution100 dpi
Vertical Resolution100 dpi
Image Created2015:11:14 15:35:52
Exposure Time1/60 sec
Exposure ProgramAperture Priority
ISO Speed Rating800
Exposure Bias1/3 EV
Metering ModePattern
FlashNo Flash, Compulsory
RenderingNormal
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
>>
It's too big...
I need something relatively compact.
>>
>>2708275
if you want good low light pictures you need to think about larger sensors. that's why he mentioned the 5d, it's a full frame sensor. aps-c i believe can still do well in low light. not sure about going smaller than that.
>>
>>2708294
Ok but if i need something that is good only for nature... Daytime at most than what?
>>
>>2708275
you aren't going to get what you want for 200 euros, plain and simple.
>>
>>2708299
what about that Nikon L330?
>>
>>2708302
Bridge cameras are garbage and not worth your money. Save for an entry level DSLR and a few kit lenses and you will get infinitely more value for not that much more money
>>
Fuck... I don't want to buy something second hand.. Maybe its worn out or something..
And i taught that brigde cameras will do the job just nicely...
>>
>>2708227
>I want to buy a camera that is up to 200 euros for nature/night time shooting.
Okay, you can shoot nature with a second-hand camera or a Nikon D3200 kit.

But night time? Fuck no. That's the territory where you use the high end of FF cameras.

They are now something almost everyone in the western middle class could afford if they want to -even as a pure hobby expense-, but it's still like 3000 Euro.

I guess you can stick a 50 Eur speedlight on a D3200 or something and call it a "night time" shooter for closer ranges, though.
>>
>>2708227
Pentax K-30 used with DA 35mm f/2.4 AL
weather sealed body, fast cheap prime for night time and low light shooting, 45mm equivalent
You can get it for €200 on evilbay. You might want to get the DA or HD 55-300 for wildlife/nature later.
>>
>>2708586
Bridge cameras are a shitty phone sensor combined with a shitty lens in an overly large package.
>>
Second hand nex 5.

To do night photos you will need to learn the technical side of taking a photo and how to edit. 200 euros and 6 months is about the minimum.
>>
>>2708622
Wow, NEX5 is looking awesome and its super cheap...
So far this is the best camera that i saw...
What is cmos sensor?
>>
>>2708620
unless it's sony rx10, rx10ii, panasonic fz1000 or canon g3x.
they are 1" sensor and the only bridge camera worth buying.
>>
>>2708622
6 month of what?
to pay 200 or to learn to do night photos?
>learning in 6 months.
>>
>>2708633
Cmos is the tech used, pretty much every digital camera uses it. They have a fantastic sensor and are small cameras. You can also cheaply and easily adapt any lens from any manufacturer onto them.

>>2708643
6 months of daily practice to learn the absolute basics of the exposure triangle and how to edit successfully.
>>
>>2708633
NEX5 is a very basic camera, even more so than the D3300. Look for the NEX6 or 7 instead. Not as cheap but definitely better in terms of build quality, ease of use and actual photography related features.
>>
>>2708654
There's only 3 important "features", iso, ss and aperture. Everything else is a superfluous gimmick.

Any spare cash would be much wiser spent on lenses.
>>
>>2708655
>200 base ISO
NOPE
>>
>>2708650
>6 months
i think you have a learning problem.
i picked up a camera and figured it out in a few hours. didn't even read a book. it's not rocket science.
>>
>>2708659
The 5r has Base 100 iso if you need it.
The 5 is effectively noise free at 200 anyways.
>>
>>2708663
100 raw or jpg?
>>
>>2708671
Your question makes no sense.

Base 100 iso is Base 100 iso.
>>
>>2708650
>CMOS
>every camera
Know how I know you don't know anything about digital cameras after 2003?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.