[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of my pictures?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: DSC00425.jpg (4 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
DSC00425.jpg
4 MB, 3872x2592
Hey /p/ !

I'm an amateur photographer, and i would like to share with you my pics !

Do not hesitate to tell me if you like, or not !

First one : Sunset and Nature

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Equipment MakeSONY
Camera ModelDSLR-A200
Camera SoftwareDSLR-A200 v1.00
Maximum Lens Aperturef/5.6
Focal Length (35mm Equiv)67 mm
Image-Specific Properties:
Horizontal Resolution300 dpi
Vertical Resolution300 dpi
Image Created2015-11-22T12:26:17+01:00
Exposure Time1/200 sec
F-Numberf/5.6
Exposure ProgramNormal Program
ISO Speed Rating100
Lens Aperturef/5.6
Brightness7.8 EV
Exposure Bias0 EV
Metering ModePattern
Light SourceUnknown
FlashNo Flash, Auto
Focal Length45.00 mm
Image Width3872
Image Height2592
Exposure ModeAuto
White BalanceAuto
Scene Capture TypeStandard
ContrastNormal
SaturationNormal
SharpnessNormal
>>
>>2708061
Don't name your photos. It's pretentious and unnecessary.
your composition is very left-heavy, and while the color in the leaves is pretty nice, there's really no reason to look at this image
>>
Thx for you comment !
I don't know why i name my photos .. I took this habit from the beginning, bad habit?

I was trying to take the leaves colors, cause the brightness was very interesting
>>
>>2708069

You sound like a nice person, and kind of innocent, so I'll tell you now -

Don't be discouraged by the honest criticism you'll find on 4chan.

Just keep taking pictures. Aim to tell a story, put real thought into your composition, and you'll be good.
>>
File: 250px-Kurak.jpg (10 KB, 250x215) Image search: [Google]
250px-Kurak.jpg
10 KB, 250x215
>>2708092
>honest criticism
>>
>>2708099

I was referring more to >>2708065, I think what he said is true albeit a bit harsh.

Like most of the critique you'll find here.
>>
File: DSC09267.jpg (4 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
DSC09267.jpg
4 MB, 3872x2592
>>2708101
Thanks fo your advices !

But I think criticism can be interesting to improve myself at photography.

Meanwhile, if comments are mean and not constructive, I will ignore them ! ^^

Anyway, here's another pic ! :)
>>
>>2708117
>>2708061
Please resize your photos to less than 1 mb/1000 pixels next time, it says so in the sticky
>>
>>2708117
I don't think it's bad.. it's just not interesting to me. Plus why the negative space at the right of the picture?

The bokeh isn't interesting, the background is just dark and unintelligible... the main focus should have been the texture and the fine details of the subjects in this image.
>>
>>2708117

If you're going to do that, then just leave /p/. They're really not that helpful anyways.
>>
>>2708061
Poorly composed, but I think I understand your thought process taking this.
>>2708117
Not bad at all, personally I'd process it more for contrast/fuck with my focus and DoF more, but it's acceptable. Like someone else said, too much negative space on the right.

Work more on composition and post-processing, find photographers and photos you like and study them. Keep at it, you're not terrible.
>>
>>2708117
>Meanwhile, if comments are mean and not constructive, I will ignore them ! ^^
Go away and stay in your echo chamber.
Read the sticky before posting.
>>
>>2708131
>I believe that there is no gradient between useless compliment and abuse. There is no such thing as criticism that is constructive. If there is something wrong with a photo, ANY photo, the artist must kill himself out of shame. This is why I do not take or share photos. I read and argue, and when the right day comes, I will take the perfect photo, and all of my gear acquisition and MTF chart study will have been proven worth it.
-Translated by Bing!
>>
>>2708136
I sure hope Bing fixes its translator soon
>>
>>2708061
Vous êtes français, non ? En anglais, une ponctuation comme un point d'exclamation n'est pas précédé par un espace.
>>
Yes i'm french, and my english is not very good !
I forgot to read the stikcy post, my bad !
>>
>>2708131
Even if the advices are harsh, if they are constructive i'm not gonna ignore them, don't worry

And, as I said, i forgot to read th sticky post my bad2
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.