[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister is going to Hong Kong this weekend and I ask her to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /p/ - Photography

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 7688003764_0f107d41e6_c.jpg (322 KB, 754x800) Image search: [Google]
7688003764_0f107d41e6_c.jpg
322 KB, 754x800
My sister is going to Hong Kong this weekend and I ask her to buy me some film and equipment for developing them because I can't find any film and developing materials here in my area. Having film shipped here is not an option due to the high customs duties, taxes etc. fees not to mention there's a possibility that I won't be getting them.

Any anons here based in Hong Kong care to inform me where we can buy cheap rolls of film there and also a reliable film camera? I'm thinking of getting the Olympus OM-2.
>>
>>2695666
Have the very same question for Tokyo
>>
>>2695666
Lok from DRTV mentioned his favorite place to go. I'll have to look at their video list to find the exact one. I will report back when I do or perhaps another anon knows exactly the place I am talking about.
>>
>>2696071
Go to Yodabashi camera.
>>
>>2696133
Is it this episode?
Filme Home?
Though I can't access the website www.thefilme.com
>>
File: hkisland.jpg (914 KB, 1658x789) Image search: [Google]
hkisland.jpg
914 KB, 1658x789
FILM
Stanley Street in Central, HK Island. I can't remember the name, see map for approximate location

CAMERA
David Chan (2nd hand), Champagne Court, Kimberly Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon Side. This is an old L shaped arcade, Kimberly Ave is just off Nathan Road in the tourist area of town.

Both places should be pretty easy to find. 4chan won't let me post a google map link. Thinks it's spam

[EXIF data available. Click here to show/hide.]
Camera-Specific Properties:
Camera SoftwareAdobe Photoshop CS5 Macintosh
Image-Specific Properties:
Image OrientationTop, Left-Hand
Horizontal Resolution72 dpi
Vertical Resolution72 dpi
Image Created2015:11:02 21:48:57
Color Space InformationUncalibrated
Image Width1658
Image Height789
>>
>>2695666
lowered white point hipster trash.
>>
>>2695666
>>2695666
Sim City in MongKok is where I go to get camera gear when I am over in Hong Kong and they have some really great prices.

They are mainly digital but im pretty sure you can find film in there.

There isn't much of an entrance, just an escalator that leads up into 4 floors of camera shops.

Sim City
47-51 Shan Tung Street
Mongkok, Hong Kong
>>
>>2696397
>Mongkok
haha
>>
>>2696133
>watching a Lok episode ever
Why would you subject yourself to this?
>>
>>2696328
Filme is a great shop. Loads of film, common and rare, and loads of cameras, too. It's a family run shop that also supports the film community in HK.

https://instagram.com/filmehappyshooting/
>>
>>2696328
>Though I can't access the website
It's been dead for at least the past month.
I think it's just under renovation.
>>
>>2696400
Why? What's wrong with Mongkok?
>>
>>2696889
Nothing, I like a bit of Mongkok.
>>
>>2696406
>>2696440
Thanks. I have problem accessing it's website. I sent them a message on Facebook and I'm waiting for a reply.

>>2696359
>Stanley Street in Central, HK Island. I can't remember the name, see map for approximate location

Do they also sell film cameras there?

>CAMERA
>David Chan (2nd hand), Champagne Court, Kimberly Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon Side. This is an old L shaped arcade, Kimberly Ave is just off Nathan Road in the tourist area of town.

Is this place mostly selling digital cameras or do they also have film? Thanks!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.