[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hopping Freight Trains Across Canada (2600 Miles)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: hoptrainslogo.jpg (4 KB, 333x59) Image search: [Google]
hoptrainslogo.jpg
4 KB, 333x59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUBCur8JLn0

Heres a video that I took last summer with my GoPro Hero 4 silver. It shows a friend and I train hopping across Canada, for over 4000 KM (2600 Miles). We went from Toronto to Vancouver.

Let me know what you think and check out my website for more info on train hopping. www.hoptrains.com
>>
How did you get your hair so long? Did it grow like that naturally?

Did you ever get caught?

Did you get injured?

Did you fuck?
>>
>>813297
Fuck off shill

sage
>>
>>813307
This.

We have a contaiment thread anyways you fuckin oogle
>>
>>813297
>Hey guys gib views plz
>>
File: dogdig.jpg (75 KB, 431x427) Image search: [Google]
dogdig.jpg
75 KB, 431x427
Not sure if sc/out/ or just trying to promove your channel-
>>
>>813297
Fuck you oogle, stay in canada. You aint no freight rider, come to the states get your teeth knocked out and your mouth fucked you fucking tourist
>>
>>813298
>Did you fuck?
need the video proof. girlie was qt.
>>
>>813307
>>813311
>>813316
>>813323
>meanwhile there's a primitive technology/"alfie" thread every week

cuckolds
u
c
k
o
l
d
s
>>
>>813341
2 wrongs don't make a right
>primitive technology/"alfie" thread every week
I tried to call them out about it too, only to have my posts deleted
>>
>>813341
Ask yourself, whats more /out/, primitive tech woodscraft, or some canuk college kids hopping a train and shilling their garbage website
>>
>>813363
This

This shit belongings in >>>/trv/
And even then it's technically against the rules because it's illegal.
>>
>>813307
>>813311
>>813316
>>813328
this is why /out/ is such a dead ass board.
the 4 fags that always talk shit and call everything meme gear etc
stupid faggots go back to /pol/
>>
>>814177
What does/pol/ have to do with it?
>>>/b/ is more appropriate.
>>
>>814177
>dead ass board
maybe to you it is
but more posts and posters does not equal quality
this is probably hard for a millennial with a short attention span to understand
>>
>>814145
It belongs on /out/ but they need to stick to their containment thread. Even then i doubt they would get a warm welcome seeing as how they are some massive poser faggots anyways.
>>
>>814195
well pol is the new b - everyone knows that
>>
>>814225
I know, they don't even try to pretend their threads are politically related anymore.
Mods need to clean up a bit to at least keep threads semi related. Blitzkrieg ban
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.