[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So recently I've gotten interested in climbing trees. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
So recently I've gotten interested in climbing trees. It seems like a really good skill to have when you go innawoods.

I would like to not have to use equipment to get to the top though. I have found a technique that I would like to try but I'm not sure it will work with trees much thicker than the ones in the video like older pine trees.

Does anyone have any experience? Can I just wrap rope around the tree to help compensate for the wider girth of the tree? Do I need anything special in terms of footwear or will my chuck taylors be fine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnaewHWR5mg
>>
>>811084
Are you 7? Just go climb a fucking tree!

> hence the expression
>>
Be careful climbing a tree.
You can fall and really hurt yourself.
>>
>do I need anything special in terms of footwear

Did you watch the video you posted?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.