[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. I'm about to be homeless. I have no car, no money and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1433823107973.png (1 MB, 1047x1095) Image search: [Google]
1433823107973.png
1 MB, 1047x1095
Hi. I'm about to be homeless. I have no car, no money and no job. How do i do this
>>
>>807309
Have you thought about prostitution?
>>
>>807312
I dont think that's a good idea.
This is scary. Am i about to have to prostitute myself to live?
>>
File: 39725476.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
39725476.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1200
at least you have internet
>>
>>807318
I'm on my phone. Service is out the day after tomorrow.
>>
Check catalog for vagabond general and delete your shit thread pls
>>
>>807309
Couch surfing while looking for a job.
>>
Apply for asylum in Canada or Germany or the USA. Tell them you are Muslim and they will cater to your every desire
>>
Got any friends? Family?

Shit's gonna be tough, breh. I hope you can at least find someone to let you stay with them while you get back on your feet.

Here's some shit I dug up because I'm a faggot:

http://www.thesurvivalistblog.net/how-to-survive-being-homeless-2/
https://survivalrecipes.wordpress.com/
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?390773-Hobo-Survival-Guide-Tips-for-the-soon-to-be-homeless
http://www.venturearticles.com/what-to-do-when-youre-homeless.html

Godspeed, anon. If you were cute I'd give ya a chance ;y
>>
>>807309
Are you healthy or are you a filthy addict/criminal? If first then get a job man, whatever appears just so you can stay out of the streets, then start programming your life after that. If second sorry but I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>807309
Anon if this is true I've been in your shoes if your in America go to a goodwill if your homeless they employ you and they offer you shelter in a house they have or a hotel plus they help you get finical and medical assistance and a phone also it doesnt matter for the age
I've been where you are today I was there 3 years ago
>>
Legit question, how does a person that has no drug problem ends up being an homeless? Also unless you live in a major shithole, social workers will hook you up with something to prevent you ending living under the bridge.
>>
>>807566
Well I'm 53 and I was homeless 3 years ago and I went homeless cause I lost my Job at big 5 sporting goods and no one wants to hire a 50 year old man for anything just life
>>
>>807573
Sorry to ear it anon and forgive me for asking but were you relying on your monthly wage to get you through? Or did you also burned your savings to keep you going for a few more months?
>>
>>807478
edgy
>>
>>807579
I was doing both be for big 5 I was a firearm trainer at Ben avery firing range
Than they went through layoffs so I worked at big 5 for a year and wasnt making enough to survive so I picked up a second job an still wasnt making enough due food rent utilities and Obamacare litterly fucking me on insurance. But I got evicted and was homeless living in the desert off of $57 a month basically enough ammo to hunt and keep gas in the jeep but that was it
>>
>>807646
Sign up for a truck company that will pay for you to learn. Swift is a terrible company to work for but I know that they pay like 50 a day if they don't have work for you (seems pretty often unfortunately) but you get a free hotel room I believe
>>
>>807647
I'm good now all that was 3 years ago now I work at goodwill they bought me a house a nice phone and even a car for me to drive Goodwill will really help someone out if they need it
>>
>>807309
Op post selfie.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.