[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you supposed to repack these pieces of shit? And how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
How are you supposed to repack these pieces of shit?

And how is it that there is absolutely nothing on the internet about this?
>>
Read the instruction manual
>>
>>805449
First of all don't buy a hammock. They are meme tier.

But second of all if it came out of the pack it can go back in. Try harder.
>>
You roll them. Both of them. Roll as tight as u can, I then squeeze to form an oblong shape and put one in at a time.
>>
They are shit. I only use them when I am putting my hammock somewhere to hang out for the day.
Buy something not heavier than both the hammock and tarp for backpacking.

Packing them up is easy though. Roll it up and put in bag. Literally that easy.
>>
File: spiderlyme.png (438 KB, 561x381) Image search: [Google]
spiderlyme.png
438 KB, 561x381
>>805472
you shut your whore mouth anon
>>
>>805449
Well there's your fucking problem.

You bought ENO.

ENO's are meme-fucking-tier.
>>
Seriously? You can't figure it out.

Roll them up, slide then in the sack. I can roll and stuff mine in like 30 seconds.
>>
For safety reasons they are only meant to be used once. I personally try to use them twice because I'm NEET and after that use them for cordage for making tables or shelters if the weather gets bad. The pouch can be used for gathering berries or periwinkles and sech
>>
>>805567
Kinda where I'm at as well. For the straps, just roll them back up, stick them in the bag. The hammock and bug net just cram back in on themselves. There isn't a lot of planning required.
>>
File: tuggawur.jpg (77 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
tuggawur.jpg
77 KB, 620x349
>>805449
LOL. I can't believe you actually bought that! I always make mine when I'm in the bush, I usually strip the bark off of an oak tree, boil it and braid it into rope. all u non-bushcrafting fags should gtfo
>>
>>805567
>roll them up, slide them in the sack

Just like female paraplegics
>>
>>805449
>photo clearly shows strap being coiled tightly
>"hurr /out/ fuck this meme it wont go in when i loosely stuff it"
>>
>>805472
Had you said eno, you would be correct. Unfortunately you've outted yourself as a polyp
>>
>>807810
So you are telling me the highest rated hammocks are crap?
>>
>>808176
people are dumb and make bad decisions. yes, eno's are crap. there's plenty of places to get good hammocks. eno is not one of those places
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.