[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sick baby hedgehog or nah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (489 KB, 2667x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
489 KB, 2667x2000
I saw this baby hedgehog walking in my garden, he suddenly stopped and went in the sun to lay down on a rug that was put on the ground.
To me it looked like he went to sleep, i have dogs who tend to attack frogs and hedgehogs so i decided to pick him up and put him in the bushes in hope for his mother to find him.
But i saw some wierd white mold on the spikes and his skin was all wet and moldy aswell in the area above his head.
So i just wonder if the baby hedgehog was sick and dying and wanted to lay down on the warm rug to die in peace? Or was that white stuff something else? Like berries that got stuck on the spikes and then they just went bad?
Because i feel like i could have taken care of it untill it got better but i also feel like his mother will take care of him
>pic kinda related, but he was smaller and had whote lod on the spikes and on the skin

TL;DR
>Find baby hedgehog
>Hes chilling
>Apparently not
>Or maybe?
>Doubt because of white mold on his spikes and skin
>Put him in bush
>RIP baby sanic?
>>
Bigfoot Jizz
>>
>>804917
It's either he went somewhere disgusting and picked up that jizz stuff in his quills or he's rabid. There's a low chance he's rabid though.
care to find him again and take pics?
>>
>>805090
Ive looked for him just for that reason, but have no luck in finding him, so i guess he went off
And according to other sources baby hedgehogs dont tend to walk around in the sunlight, and the fact that he went to take a nap is a clear sign that hes dying
Shame i never took him in the first place
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.