[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really want to go camping this weekend. I'm pretty new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1466707190935.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1466707190935.gif
1 MB, 300x200
I really want to go camping this weekend. I'm pretty new to this whole 'outdoors' thing. Any tips on where to go because everywhere is full as fuck. Can't I just find some random wilderness?
>>
>>804844
Where exactly do you live anon :)
>>
>>804844
Washington State Friend :)
>>
>>804876
The first rule of camping is you don't go on July 4th weekend
>>
>>804925
Unless you like partying and drinking and meeting people. It's not exactly a weekend to find solitude.

Check local and state laws. In my state, Pennsylvania, you can camp anywhere in a state forest or state wild area. There are no facilities like bathrooms or running water, you just walk into the woods and camp.

If you try for a campground to reserve a site, it'll be full. This is just about the busiest camping weekend of the year. This and Memorial day are crazy.
>>
>>804844
>Can't I just find some random wilderness?
Only if you want to be murdered by a psychopath or worse, bears.
>>
>>804935
>Unless you like partying and drinking and meeting people

Where can I go for this?
Denver anon here
>>
>>804955
A bar. But if you go out to the woods for that I hope you fall into the firepit
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.