[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would this be the correct board for asking about general semi-self-sufficiency
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Hawkwind -woteot.jpg (81 KB, 450x449) Image search: [Google]
Hawkwind -woteot.jpg
81 KB, 450x449
Would this be the correct board for asking about general semi-self-sufficiency in regards to getting a few chickens, a few vegetables, maybe a pig, a barn with a few hanging game and experimenting with salted meat.

If I was to come in to 40-50 acres in East Texas, what would I be able to do with it?
>>
I'm looking to get ahold of the following

Handful of chickens, not great layers but a few eggs every couple of days.

A pig, no idea what breed, but with the end goal of being slaughtered and barbequed and until that time being fed the spoils of the table.

And if I can get away with a few vegetables and most definately chillies.
>>
>>803596
>>803615
I think you would get your answers much quicker if you broke down what you want to know into a handful of well thought out and direct questions and post them in a QTDDTOT or Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread. Not trying to be a dick btw
>>
>>803596
>>>/diy/
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.