[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found these mushrooms today. Are they anything good ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0356.jpg (3 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0356.jpg
3 MB, 4000x3000
I found these mushrooms today. Are they anything good ?
>>
>>802441
if you expect someone to be able to tell you if something is safe to consume from a photo: take more than one, get closer, and make sure it's actually clear enough to see
>>
those look like the genuine article to me
>>
Those are delicious actually
>>
Those are called "butter caps" theyre ok raw but they're extremely rich when sautéed with a bit of oil. Enjoy a handful next time you're out OP.
>>
>>802452
I was exploring an area with someone else and didn't stop to examine them thoroughly. Unfortunately I didn't take any with me and it was a very densely vegetated area, but I remember where they were.

>>802551
Doesn't look like it. The photos I'm seeing of butter caps have stems that are brighter than the caps, whereas these are the other way around. The caps here are also much flatter.
>>
>>802559
see, now that's why it's important to thoroughly document them before trying to identify what it is

"I think it might have looked like that one" is not confident enough to be consuming a possibly dangerous mushroom

one tiny detail is enough to make a huge difference
>>
>>802573
Good thing I didn't consume them, then.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.