[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bigfoot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 1415x688) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1415x688
So I live in the UK and I was camping inawoods.
Around sunset we heard various sounds which sounded like walking around but shrugged it off as an animal or something. But then we heard, several times noises which can only be described of something like a silverback gorilla, but much more resonant and deeper.
We got the hell out of that wounds ASAP.
Can anything within scientific reason describe what happened to me? It is very unlikely that any large animals were in the area, and the chances of people being there are even slimmer.
My only explaination is bigfoot.
>>
>>801451
Well if you stay up to date with the H2 channel (and possibly /x/) then you will know that Bigfoot is actually an ET and can traverse galaxies, universes, and dimensions. So I see no reason why one wouldn't be in the UK even though they are most commonly seen in the PNW.

Unless you have something like we have in FL where exotic animals actually escape from zoos and homes, especially during hurricanes. The "Skunk Apes" were actually real apes that got loose from a zoo.
>>
>>801451
>very unlikely that any large animals were in the area

No large animals. Must be mythical large animal. Right.
>>
Do you have black bear? They make noises like pissed off gorilla. It's the OOH OOH OOH type of sound when they are trying to scare off someone. Les Straud said he heard what sounded like a gorilla once in a story and I 100% guarantee it was a bear.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 625x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 625x488
>>
>>801476
Dunno what fauna they have in the UK but my first thought is a feral pig? I think they killed all the large predators millenia ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>801479
I live in the US and I have heard lots of different beat noises. But after checking they don't have black bear in the UK
>>
>>801493
*different bear
>>
> Charlie don't surf
> Bigfoot don't swim

Ain't no Bigfoot in the Grand Canyon and sure as fuck ain't no Bigfoot in the UK!
>>
>>801451
Something like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiZsYq5G1uA
In the Pyreness where i'm from you can hear the deers calling for mating season every night, they are fucking loud. When friends come over they always get scared while sleeping for the first night until I tell them
>>
>>801514
This sounds quite similar but I am quite doubtful any where in the area.
More likely than a mythical creatire though I guess.
>>
>>801451
>bigfoot in the uk
sure buddy
>>
>>801451
where exactly were you?

I was camped deep in a lake district forest for a week and had similar hearings one night. We'd seen large droppings about the place, looked like deer. Made a god awful noise.
>>
>>801876
>>801876
What's more likely, a bigfoot in a place where everyone looks for them and has never really been found.
Or a place where people don't think he exists and isn't searched for.
I'd go with the place that hasn't been searched.
>>
>>801988
>in the UK
>where it is densely populated and anywhere that isn't a city is farmland
>>
>>801988
>>
>>801991
The place I went to was a forest and I was literally camping by a cave.
>>
>>802068
Wow, "by a cave", must have been Bigfoot then.
>>
>>801988
https://youtu.be/g1eswGrkMU8
>>
>>801514

Good display of stalking skills, just about in good bow range, that's impressive.
>>
>>802068
>The place I went to was a forest
UK doesn't have forests anymore. It was just woods.
>>
>>803500
>UK doesn't have forests anymore.
This is really sad. I bet our ancient forests were stunning.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.