[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sockless footwear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: sage sandal.jpg (427 KB, 744x1200) Image search: [Google]
sage sandal.jpg
427 KB, 744x1200
I like to wear sandals so I don't have to carry a bajillion socks. I've been wearing pic related for years because they're super comfy--innacity, innawoods, parkour, trail running, whatever. However, if they get too wet, they get completely waterlogged and smell like rancid cat piss.

What're some good, compact (easy to stow) makes and models of sock-free innawoods footwear suitable for running, etc. that can get wet?
>>
>>800040
Kek

But the answer to your question is tevas
>>
>>800040
http://lunasandals.com/
http://xeroshoes.com/

Or you can make your own hurachas with an old tire and some cloth strips
>>
>>800040
I've had a pair of chacos for years and I love them. Keen also makes high quality sandals and water shoes. Five fingers are also pretty nice and a lot better for running than any other water shoe or sandal.
>>
>>800099
They are a bit expensive and meme-based, but vibram five fingers would be perfect for what you're asking for. More comfortable than flip flops since they stay stuck to your foot, quick drying, lightweight. I love mine as a backup to boots or running shoes.
>>
>>800095
holy fuck those luna sandals are expensive. I understand paying for good shoes, but when the point is less shoe, it kind of sucks to pay that much for the feeling of nothing. It seems like Xero is better price wise for some of their models.

any experience with either?
>>
>>800040
Teva is pretty much a standard
>>
>>800116
5 fingers are literally feet fedoras. And they stink horribly because of the stretch cloth. Op wanted no stink.

The high count nylon strap sandals fit this. The old standard is teva.

I people sonally would never hike in tevas. Because hiking in sandals is retarded. But i take my tevas because they can be hiked in.

Op is a troll anyway. No one is doing parkour in the current year
>>
>>800194
>5 fingers are literally feet fedoras
>literally

pick up a dictionary millennial faggotron
>>
File: literally_correct.png (18 KB, 484x214) Image search: [Google]
literally_correct.png
18 KB, 484x214
>>800265
But the internet is the millennial's dictionary, anon:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/literally

<:^)
>>
I like having a pair of rugged sandals that i can use for water crossings, and to air out my feet and boots after I've set up camp.
>>
>>800265
Five finger wearing vegan gear faggot detected.

How did all those english classes help out when you had to get a job?

Go do some parkour and smoke heroin while you have a gay sex orgy. Faggot.
>>
>>800324
>>>/b/
>>
>>800040
Clearly you're not using the right socks.
>>
>>800194
>literally

You faggot.
>>
File: runningLegs.jpg (27 KB, 349x464) Image search: [Google]
runningLegs.jpg
27 KB, 349x464
>>800123
I have two pairs of xeroshoes; the basic extra thin one, and the Z Treck. My favorite shoes to run in, plus they have a 5000 mile warranty.
>>
>>800597
Which socks are best for sandals?
>>
What about chaco's?
>>
>>802577
anything made from merino wool
>>
File: superior_footwear.jpg (9 KB, 96x152) Image search: [Google]
superior_footwear.jpg
9 KB, 96x152
>>800194
>>800324
Bitter, low test DYEL detected.

Lrn2hoist, you'll find fivefingers are pmuch the best footwear you could ask for for squatz n diddlylifts.

You might know this if you could lift anything heavier than a can of soup.
>>
>>803829

>/fit/

The outdoors is one big free gym.
>>
>>803829
>Lrn2hoist, you'll find fivefingers are pmuch the best footwear you could ask for for squatz n diddlylifts.
OP here, can confirm. They end up smelling like ass, though, I should get socks for them.
>>
>>800295
>a pair of rugged sandals
Such as?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.