[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Out/ Please Help Me I Fucked Up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Ok /out/ so i just got back from an /out/ing trip, and roughly two days ago i fell in a river while i was trying to net a fish. Long story short, theres a fuckton of lesions of fuck knows what all over my legs, sides, and balls, and it itches like hell. Does anyone know what this is and how to treat it?
Pic Related
>>
>>799679
they look like mosquito bites
>>
That's swimmers itch most likely. It should go away in a couple of days.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
a close up of the biggest one
>>
>>799681
theyre not mosquito bites, there werent any out that day
>>799682
should i wash it with anything special?
>>
>>799685
not much you can do. It will go away. https://www.google.ca/search?q=swimmers+itch&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj77sHD9rzNAhUG8WMKHXQ1BdUQ_AUIBigB thats what swimmers itch looks like.
>>
>>799679
They're probably chigger bites
>>
>>799679
It's probably >>799682, but if it's not looking any better in a week or two it could be >>799713. and if it's chiggers you may want to go to the doctor. not cause anything bad will happen, chiggers just don't go away on their own
>>
>>799679
Does look like regular mosquito bites. Some of them scratched up a bit. Size and shape are quite on point.

Like some anon said it might be swimmer's itch, though that usually resembles acne more than what you showed us. Did you swim or stand in the water?
>>
>>799679
How long ago did you notice this showed up?

every now and again.. I get something similar but it takes like a week before it even shows up. then the itching/spots last for two weeks, then it goes away.. went to my doc about it and he just gave me some cream that didn't do shit, have had it more then once after that.

I doubt what I get is swimmers itch as it says nothing about that shit lasting like 2 weeks. and its not chiggers or mosquito bites, and I'm not allergic to ivy. and it for sure comes from the water...
>>
>>799679
Haha sucks to suck, you've got chigger bites
>>
>>799679
could be noseeum bites, fuck noseeums. Because lets have a gnat that bites like a mosquito. If its chiggers you probably should go to a doc to get meds to help it go away.
>>
Scabies.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scabies#
Go to a dr retard
>>
>>799682
Yeah, maybe swimmer's itch.

Is that river frequented by ducks & geese OP?
Swimmer's itch is also carried by snails & various mammals, but most commonly by waterfowl (at least in my area).
>>
>>802854
chigger bites on nigger legs
>>
>>799685
Try Gold Bond.
>>
>>803356
>When first infected, usually two to six weeks are required before symptoms occur.
probably not
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.