[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Americans ever bring a handgun across the Canadian border?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: river.jpg (556 KB, 2140x1685) Image search: [Google]
river.jpg
556 KB, 2140x1685
Any Americans ever bring a handgun across the Canadian border? I'm going on a trip through the NW and plan on going into Canada for a few days, and I plan on entering and exiting at different places so leaving it at the border would be a pain. I am reading that you have to fill out some forms but how much of a PITA is it and how does it work when you cross, are the border guards shitty about it? The gun is a Glock 20, I have a 10 round mag for it.
>>
Handguns are restricted in canada. If you somehow actually get approved to bring it, you will only be allowed to use it at a range.
>>
You need to ask yourself if you REALLY need that gun for a few days. Pistols are restricted as fuck in Canada, if you get caught you have very good chances to end up in jail. Tbh telling the police that you only needed it for a few days makes you look like a hitman.
>>
>>795713
>>795714
yea you should listen to these guys OP
if its in any way possible to leave the handgun home, you should do that
>>
>>795708
You are not going to be able to bring a handgun into Canada. Bringing in a long gun is a huge pain, and handguns are not permitted.
>>
>guns
DUDE, are you even aware of what year it currently is?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.