[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Took LSD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: 20160610_191910.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160610_191910.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Took small amount of LSD and had a mild trip, just a body high no visuals and walked/ran 50-55 miles for the duration of the 10 hour trip.

Not sore at all. Literally no blisters, feel great. This is 24 hours later roughly.

Should I consider doing endurance things professionally? I really had a good time doing it and considering the amount of complaints this board has for anything over 15 miles a day I've got to say I impressed myself.

Was in Daniel Boone National Forest for 100% of it. No roads, some backyards but mostly trails and animal paths.

Yes, I have clear memory of the path I took I know this area very well so I also know the distance and have confirmed via google Earth, 3 times over before posting. The distance is no mistake.

I did running in high school but have not trained recently.
>>
Pic is from a hill I went up 75% through the trip. Could see for so far.
>>
bullshit.
>>
>>795307
I hit the peak of like 10 of these hills.
>>
Should consider doing LSD professionally
>>
>>795311
Would if I could hahahahaha
>>
I LOVE going on LSD hikes.
>>
>>795305
when I was hiking the AT last year I know of a girl that used LSD to hike 30 miles through the night (40 in total for the day) to get to a mail drop. it definitely helps to take your mind off things at the very least
>>
Man, I so want to try lsd but I'm too scared it'll fuck me up. After a year of enjoying weed about once a week, I started having panic attacks literally every time I smoked. So I think the same thing would happen.
I'm pretty sure it's 100% mental, which actually makes it worse because there's no reason I wouldn't psyche myself out and have a panic attack on lsd.
Maybe I need to train myself and get to where I can smoke weed comfortably again and then try it
>>
>>795404
I dunno man I can handle heavy trips and talk myself down from the worst psychedelic induced internal crises but I can't handle weed at all. I'd say go for it, but try to get your hands on some seroquel so you know you can bring it down as a last resort. Start with a gentle psych like mescaline too
>>
>>795404
youll know when youre ready for it, dont force it. as the great Hunter S Thompson said,

"Jesus man! You don't look for acid! Acid finds you when *it* thinks you're ready"
>>
>>795404
sounds like weed just isnt for you mate.

I get paranoid on strong bud but im perfectly level-headed and happy on lsd, have probably taken hundreds of doses over the last 9 years.
>>
>>795404
I'm in a similar boat. I've had a few friends offer me LSD and I've been around people while they are tripping, but I'm not really a drugs person. I don't even like getting heavily drunk and the dozen or so times I've smoked weed I never enjoyed it. LSD does interest me, but with my current headspace I doubt it would be a good idea. Maybe one day. Weed and LSD are very different drugs though, as far as I understand.
>>
>>795305
It's hard to believe, especially because you don't feel sore 24 hours later...

When i take lsd in the woods i move slower. I tend to have this feeling like with mdma where walking goes automatic and it feels kinda like you just hoover over the ground, but i also tend to have this weed-like feeling where a distant point doesn't seem to come closer, so i get bored/distracted and end up covering less distance, i also get out of breath more easily. The effect can be different for different people/dose/quality/environment though.

Still i don't buy it cause you aren't sore...
>>
autistic
>>
>>795305
how did you arrive at that figure as your distance?
>>
maybe that's how someone could die alone in the woods after leaving a trail for a poo break....
>>
>>795446
weed and lsd are COMPLETELY different drugs, but also if u do a bunch of acid weed will probably trigger flashbacks like every time u smoke weed (like a lil mini trip every time u smoke)

Also lsd is amazing and if u use it right it can help u fix ur headspace, look at some of the studies on the effects of psilocybin and lsd of people suffering from depression/anxiety : )
>>
>>795471
Not to worry mate, we're not going to judge you.
>>
>>796036

>help u fix ur headspace

Totally agree. I tried to quit smoking for years. I would always get a couple of months in then convince myself I liked smoking and start up again. About three years ago i decided to quit while I was tripping and I haven't smoked since.
>>
Whats the best psych for body highs? I want to do this..but not lose awareness of my surroundings

Every time I take LSD or ket I'm completely gone in the visuals..I just want to feel like I'm floating through the forest and I want to be more aware of the beauty around me.

Small amount of shrooms?
>>
>>796167
Small amount of shrooms in combination with a very mellow bud. It makes me really take in the atmosphere, switches in weather or going from a dense green forrest covered in moss into a colorful flowered meadow with a stream really feel like switches from scenes in game of thrones or lord of the rings or star wars or shit like that, almost like a camera filter but you also feel it all. It just makes you immerse so much without blurring visuals and all the distracting stuff...
>>
>>796167
Small dose of shrooms or small dose of mescaline
>>
>>796157
Same happened to me.

I always wanted to quit smoking weed but I'd always relapse.

On a trip I found out why; it was because I was bored and depressed and smoking weed was a way to pass the boring time. I stopped smoking weed and I've not touched it since.

Instead I committed to my training and ended up having a boxing match, something I always wanted to do but I only trained 2 days a week. I got superfit, trained 5 - 6 days a week for 3 months and won my fight. Afterwards I felt lost and went on another acid trip; I discovered I never wanted to be a fighter at all it was just to prove I could do it; but I didn't need anyones approval because most people are switched off and ignorant. The world needs more lovers and not more fighters.
>>
>>795307
> lsd
> body high

Agreed. Bullshit.
>>
>>795305
You are probably having a drug induced manic episode. Consult a psychiatrist.
>>
>>796684

thats not why I said bullshit. You can easily achieve only a body high with lsd. Last time I tripped it was only a body high and no visuals, really enjoy lsd body highs.
>>
Know how you feel OP. First time I took LSD I literally walked back and forth up the same road for a good 8 hours straight, no soreness, didn't get tired. It was pretty great, and the afterglow you get from LSD the next day is pretty dope too.

However, keep in mind LSD and other indoles build up tolerance very quickly. I would recommend not doing it more than a couple times a month to avoid diminishing returns.
>>
>>796684
Lsd has one hell of a body high, I like to go on long distance bike rides after 100mics
>>
>>795305
no
>>
>>795305
Start running again.

I'm in the same boat. Ran in high school but stopped for a while. I started running regularly again and it feels great.
>>
>>796673
Damn
>>
only 20 yo hedonists take drugs
>>
>>796684
OP just said he took a small dose, so obviously he will mostly just get a body high, which are intense.
>>
>>796167
It really depends. Shrooms have a raunchy body high feel compared to lsd. Lsd has more of a wavy, tingly, uplifting feeling where shrooms is more of a drunk and heavy feeling. Your still going to have a good time with both of them but in my experience lsd had a better body high, it was clearer and easier to manage.

Do a small dose of either.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.