[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
germans and bears
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
why do Germans love bears so fucking much? they just love every thing about them. they always want to talk about bears, every conversation turns into bears. they just get so fucking excited at just hearing the word "bear". if i hear a german accent i will hear the bear word. in bc and yukon they just want to see bears. camp grounds even have German flags on thier signs with a picture of a bear. saying hey camp here; we have bears. everyone knows they want to see bears. oh bears how do i keep safe? what do i do? oh bears bears! they shit themselves when they see one on the side of a highway. even pussy black bears, oversized faggot dogs. and grizzlies are just a bonus. they looooove bears.

fuck bears

why do they love bears?
>>
Are there even bears in Germany ? I've never seen any and I live here. Just a shit load of deer and big ass wild boars
>>
>>793328
There are no bears in germany.
I might remember this wrong but there was a wild bear in Bavaria a couple of years ago. Media made a big thing about it because it was the first bear in wilderness since I don't know when.
The bear was shot in the end.
>>
>>793328
Pretty sure op means "beers", that makes much more sense.
>>
>>793336
> shooting a bear in the ass justt for being a bear

How iis this better than blinding it with a laser?
>>
>>793328
it happens rarely, but bears sometimes wander from some ex-yugoslavian country into Austria and sometimes from there into Bavaria. But usually they stay in Austria
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.