[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys usually masturbate when you go /out/? I find that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 780178.jpg (77 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
780178.jpg
77 KB, 960x639
Do you guys usually masturbate when you go /out/? I find that there's nothing better after a long day of hiking to masturbate under the stars by a warm campfire in the great outdoors.
>>
>>793171
I get paranoid about stroking my dick if my hands are dirty and haven't been washed fairly well recently, or sanitized. Do you really want to be THAT guy who gets a dick amoeba from jerking off after being in a stream?
>>
>>793171
I have a thing for fit girls in yoga pants without makeup. So backpacking always makes me horny.
>>
>>793171
Sure, nature gets my dick hard.
>>
>>793171
If I go alone then sure, why not?
Since I'm usually with friends when i go /out/, it kills my mood, except for last time where I was hornier than ever.
>>
>>793171

No, doesn't even cross my mind to to be honest
>>
>>793171

I don't often but when I do it's a magical experience. Most of the time I am too tired to give a shit though, or not willing to fumble about in my sleeping bag to get the stroke down and clean up done.

10/10 question OP would answer again.
>>
Not often, nature usually brings a content feeling with it that softens the urge.

But looking at ops pic I now have a goal of finding a picturesque view of nature that I can do a slow standing wank to the beauty without thinking sexual thoughts

Wish me luck
>>
>>793173

I'm the same way. I also usually don't want to have sex at the end of a backpacking trip if we haven't showered.
>>
>>793171
Thats some pretty comfy picture m8.
>>
File: penis4.jpg (43 KB, 1218x773) Image search: [Google]
penis4.jpg
43 KB, 1218x773
nature can be so erotic
>>
used to, when i had a tent my and my gf would bone at night in it. nothing kills the mood more than friends going WHATS GOING ON IN THERE? OOOOooo

now that i have a camper, just lock the doors and sweet freedom
>>
>>793173
>dick amoeba
kek
>>
>>793619
>>793173

>dick amoeba

Not sure if that's more or less horrifying than the dick spike-fish that gets inside the urethra if you pee in the wrong river
>>
>>793171

For some reason intense exercise gets me horny, so yeah, ripping one out in the woods is a favourite pastime. There's something awesome about being certain you're alone to the point that you can just whip your dick out and jack off wherever you happen to be standing.
>>
I walked up to a person jacking off on a trail alone once. It was traumatizing desu.
>>
>>796224
>not sitting down next to him and joining him in his jerk off sesh
>>
>>796239
this tbqf senpai

I usually rub one out before I go to bed. I'm still working on going to sleep peacefully at night due to spoopy skinwalkers or some meth head hiding in the brush planning his murder of me (pathetic I know). So a quick jerk off session helps calm the nerves a bit.
>>
File: aVQZAVw_460sa.gif (2 MB, 382x284) Image search: [Google]
aVQZAVw_460sa.gif
2 MB, 382x284
>>793171
For some reason I don't. Always when I workout/walk far I get tired, and my dick kinda shrinks into an anti-boner. Still if it's cold, I tend to put my hands above my boxers by my crotch for warming fingers, usually get a good boner from that. But at that time I'm most likely in my sleeping bag, and I hate jerking off in it, jerk off sweat is literally the worst.
>>
No, I don't, I fuck my gf.
>>
>>793171
i jerk off into every lake, sea or other natural water i visit. go in naked enjoy water caressing my balls get hard jerk off let the little guys swim away.
>>
I baited into a mining adit once
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.