[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
K im in boot camp roght now and i have a question so my killhat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
K im in boot camp roght now and i have a question so my killhat gave me a diffrernt sized bed then the other ricks and so it is nine inches tall but theres is six so when i do my hostipal corners i did 9 inches but killhat came over and yelled at me and said it was six inches so i did six inchds and killhat said it was a 45 degree angle so i said that i cant chanfe the higgt of the materess so he said oh too bad sally i you should try harder so what do i do k do i make a six inch or a 45??????
>>
This is a game, you can only do what the last thing they told you to do was and wait for them to shit on you.
Take it like a man.
They are trying to make you cry like a little girl
>>
>>791745
The only time i cried was wehn killhat bich slapped me and called me stupid and said drop amd gimme 10 and i didnt know what he ment so he kicked me and told another rick to spit on me amd then do my 10 for me

I cried then but never again

Killhat says im a good rick
>>
>>791750
Troll thread confirmed.

Try to be a little more subtle next time.
>>
maybe you should stop fucking around and listen to your instructors.
>>
You dick licker
>>
>>791741
>Having your phone at boot

Tri hardr m8
>>
>>791836
Supposedly some kids do get phones in boot now. Not early enough that you are still having trouble with hospital corners but yea like 7 weeks in now it is a reward. These faggots get phones to insragram us arms week now.

But i mean come on didn't you wish you could take a pic of your erection the first time you ever fired a 240b?
>>
>>791862
>>791836
If they can get phones in prison, I'm sure they can sneak em into boot camp
>>
>>791865
When i was in boot back in 06 people snuck them in. We hid them in the bed posts. There were even ceiling raids to get into the room that held all our luggage from when we came. That was where the cell phones were.

But supposedly now days in the softer version of boot camp they reward classes with cell phone privleges about week 7.

The only rewards my class ever got was rolling around in the fucking snow when motherfuckers started passing out from the heat inside the main room.

Fucking newfags....

Essayons
>>
>>791870
Are we just going to ignore the fact that OP posted a pic of Army basic but is crying about boot camp?
>>
>>791870
Not at USMC Bootcamp
>>
File: 1451207463621.png (188 KB, 600x586) Image search: [Google]
1451207463621.png
188 KB, 600x586
>>791741
>>791836
>>791862
>>791870
> internet access in basic training

No fucking way.

Jesus I have been too far removed from the Army for too long.
>>
>>792491
Really? Seems to differ a lot by cunt then, even when I was conscripted back in 2006 (Germoni, yeah yeah our army is a joke but whatever), during basic training (first 3 months) everyone had phones no problem and some had mobile internet on their laptops (was expensive as fuck back then)
Weekends were usually off too (we left Friday at 1pm and had to be back Sunday 10pm, except the very first week where we got to leave only by Saturday noon)
IIRC the "toughest restriction" was no drinking on base for the first week
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.