[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have this disc?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 511Bnj6BsFL._SX425_.jpg (27 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
511Bnj6BsFL._SX425_.jpg
27 KB, 425x425
I need the Canadian topo maps for a magellan sportrak GPS(uses the old .img format for the maps).

Anyone have them? Only place i can find them(after pretty fucking deep searching) is on eBay, but its limited to sale only in america(and obviously i'm in Canada). Torrents, usenet, irc, mega, etc.. all came up empty.(I found one place on mega that claimed to have them, but it was obviously just spyware)

There's like 66megabytes, so if someone had the disc and could host them, id be super grateful.
>>
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f53bce3c0e9cb1fec152f8cdcf406da14bca3e07&dn=mapsend+topo+canada&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
>>
File: DSC00148-L.jpg (116 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
DSC00148-L.jpg
116 KB, 800x600
>>791323
ya dun goof'd, anon
i told ya to get a garmin

put it on ebay for $25 and hope to get your money back, buy something that has reasonable 3rdparty/mfgr support.
>>
>>791348
i know... i know... :(
(Thanks for remembering me tho. Cool to see /out/ has a memory)

>>791343
0 seeds and 0 peers... If i leave it on overnight and it downloads anything, i'll be fucking THRILLED!!!(I dont care if the topo maps are old, the planet has not changed much since its release)
>>
>>791352
That torrent should work fine. I downloaded it before I posted it.
>>
>>791364
huh... Any chance you could jump back on and seed it for me? I'm still not getting any seeders or peers.

Is it a private tracker? If so, and you're willing to go through the hassle, hosting it on mega would probably be easiest for me.
>>
OP you got the files yet?
>>
File: sadness.png (124 KB, 1167x632) Image search: [Google]
sadness.png
124 KB, 1167x632
>>791382
No :(
>>
>>791385
>>791385
lmfao... I made a point of blurring out the animu-shit to not get made fun of, but i forgot to switch the contents tab on the torrent, so you can see the files i'm downloading anyway...

Yah, i'm pathetic....
>>
>>791387
try this

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b455bc67f225304a7dd3246b049fc0315f328810&dn=magellan%20mapsend%20canada.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ffr33domtracker.h33t.com%3a3310%2fannounce
>>
>>791365
>hosting it on mega would probably be easiest for me.

https://mega.nz/#!Xk0iBJAb!VFoGvaqXjmFSjswI_ye22Dymf6yETEnbsTO-_jmEU24

Rar password: 4chan
>>
>>791398
yeah, i found that one awhile ago. Its just the regular map though. Not topographical.
Really old too, does not even show my apt building(rather, the school that was here up until 2011)
>>
>>791399
Awesome. I'll give it a try(mega takes awhile on my connection for some reason. Hovers around 40kb/s,) and let you guys know.

Thanks for all the help, btw.
>>
It *seems* right, but honestly i dont even know how to toggle the in-program map to the topographical one...

The files all seem to be correct though, and the .img file is definitely different from the mapsend canada(non topo) disc.

Thanks a bunch! I'll try to figure it out later on tonight. I probably have to be on a windows XP machine for most of this stuff to work properly anyway.
>>
OP here
Damn. I just went in and looked closer. Its the exact same set of files as the standard MapSend Canada disk. No topo files or anything.

It looks different because it has a few installation folders(that are empty) but the actual files are all the same.

Thanks anyway for the help guys. Still at square 1 though -_-...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.