[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Norwegian Hiking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 574x88) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 574x88
Hiking in Norway, does anyone have any experience with this group and its routes? Other good hiking advice for the area also welcome.
>>
Lurking for interest
>>
The Site itself has a route maker. But its all in Norwegian https://english.dnt.no/ Link for the lazy
>>
Look up ut.no
Has a lot of marked trails and recommended tours.
>>
>>791201

most homosexuals in Norway gather at these routes for sexual intercourse.
>>
>>792571
I thought that only happened around Sognsvannet? If you go anywhere rural there are no faggotry unfortunately :(
>>
I am planning a road trip through Scandinavia (Finland, Sweden and Norway) in mid August. I always have been a big fan of hiking, however in Lithuania (where I live) where is nothing to climb. I looked what can be found in Scandinavia and Galdhopiggen attracted me as the highest point of Norway. I have read about it, however did not find any good information about it in english. Is it possible to climb it without any guides? (there are a few different routes and most popular is with a big glacier, where you need a guide to cross it), however there are other routes, but not much information about them in English. Maybe anyone has something? Experience, book or links?
>>
>>793450
I have only walked the route from Juvasshytta where we had to cross the glaciers so we needed a guide, but there are two different routes from another lodge called Spiterstulen that doesn't require a guide. I have never walked them myself, but you can read more about it here: http://www.spiterstulen.no/en/turer/galdhopiggen/
>>
So I have read probably all the possible information in English about different routes and finally found the one, which does not require. Furthermore, there is a .gpx file which you can upload to your GPS device and you will have the route.
http://www.ut.no/tur/2.5119/
Maybe you have been also to "Kjeragbolten"? I saw that rock on the internet for years and visited Norway 2 times, however, never visited that rock. It looks kinda scary to walk on it, but I saw a POV video and it looked quite "safe" and flat to walk on. A bit more difficult to get back. However, I have not found any information about deaths falling from that rock. Only base jumpers deaths, but thats another story.
>>
>>793510
No one's died falling from Kjeragbolten, you just step out onto it. It's less exposed than some pictures make it look and the rock itself is pretty big.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.