[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey there /out/, mars/hm/allow here Back on /hm/ we always enjoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 620x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 620x496
Hey there /out/, mars/hm/allow here

Back on /hm/ we always enjoy cruising and make sure there's always a thread talking about our stories from when there was no grindr

I was just wondering if any of the straight, gay or "straight" guys on this board have ever seen cruisers while hiking in the woods or mountains or have even done some cruising themselves? Share your stories of seeing others or yourself
>>
Never seen it. Seen mattresses and weird stuff tossed in various parks and stuff though which is always rather skeevy. Gay /out/ist here and I've never cruised or anything of the sort. I'm paranoid about disease and weirdos, and to a lesser extent getting arrested and having to register as a sex offender.
>>
I remember picking up trash in my local woods, and in an opening, there were beer bottles scattered everywhere with a tattered bra on the ground. There is also off my coast a lot of trench Islands that were leftover rocks used to dig out canals and boat ramps and I'll commonly find homeless campsites littered with beer bottles and syringes. There could've been loads of gay homeless sex on those islands.
>>
FAGGOT SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN ORLANDO
>>
>>792975
You are kinda turned on, aren't you?

That makes you afraid and insecure and that makes you hateful.
>>
>>792975
Well I was making sweet love to my bf if that's makes you any more happy?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.