[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm hiking at the end of this month. I've done it a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
I'm hiking at the end of this month. I've done it a couple of times before, but I've noticed that my thighs chafe together when I go for long walks.

Is there a way to minimise or eliminate this? Baby powder, or longer underpants? What would /out/ recommend?
>>
Desitin Diaper Rash Cream
>>
>>790831
Less chafe-y bottoms. Grab some running shorts or something.
>>
Compression shorts work fucking wonders. Go buy a pair at wally world for like $12.
>>
>>790831

One time when I went on a day long cycle ride, the next day I had two huge lumps on the inside of my asscheeks from the a saddle and I couldn't sit down and it was painful to walk around. I had to lay on my front doing nothing all day.
>>
>>790869
This.... God's gift to the earth. Kohls has sales on Adidas compression shorts a lot of the time. You can throw some baby powder in there too if you're still worried about chafing.
>>
File: body-glide-stick.jpg (16 KB, 286x300) Image search: [Google]
body-glide-stick.jpg
16 KB, 286x300
>>790831
Never had to use it but it's a common item for long distance runners.
>>
>>790831
Losing weight.
Seriously though if you are even mildly overweight chafing can become much much worse, it's worth it to be at a healthy weight when doing outdoor activities.
>>
>>791440
This as well desu. That's my issue currently. Gotta cut back on the drinking and eat a bit healthier and get out more. Been a lazy fat fuck lately. A month of being healthy and gettin my shit together will get me back on track though.

To be fair though, I have known some guys who are fit or even real skinny who chafe sometimes. I'm sure there are other variables than just weight that come into play.

Either way, Compression shorts are awesome and not only do they help with chafing, but also dry much quicker and generally keep down the swamp ass and smell.
>>
>>790831
stop being a fat piece of shit. its really easy you just have to eat less.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.