[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in Massachussetts and a bunch of butthurt assholes are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: bumpersitckerblog.jpg (65 KB, 354x240) Image search: [Google]
bumpersitckerblog.jpg
65 KB, 354x240
I live in Massachussetts and a bunch of butthurt assholes are bitching about the bird conversation efforts on our beaches.

Who's side are you on?
>>
Well I would like to converse with birds too so I guess I'm on that side. :^)
>>
>>787255
+1
being able to converse with birds is awesome
>a little birdy told me that....
>>
File: uitsnede-bontbekplevier.jpg (335 KB, 1133x829) Image search: [Google]
uitsnede-bontbekplevier.jpg
335 KB, 1133x829
it's great that they're actually making an effort to help the local birds.

all they do here is bitch about feral cats being shot on our islands where all the sea birds breed, their numbers have been declining every year due to it.
>>
>>787263
FUCK FERAL CATS
I kill every feral cat I can. We had a old cat lady who was feeding them so much we would see well over 50 breeding cats at a time soooo out came creative ways to poison them. This was a last ditch effort fo rthe record. Small town and she knew people so no one would do anything. We didn't see a squirrel or chipmunk and almost no birds for almost three years. Once the city had to start picking up 5 and 10 dead cats a day from the streets around her home they put a hard end to her shenanigans.

We had some animal rescue bitching about people using humane traps near our cottage in north east MI. They said they couldn't care for all the cats they were getting so it had to stop. They were a no kill shelter. They would fix them and then release the fucking things. SO everyone gave their kids good air rifles and go forth and kill those freaking cats. Population of feral cats dropped to almost unnoticeable. Fuck feral cats.

Cats aren't native to anyplace and fuck the peta faggots with their retarded shot.
>>
>>790020
Technically, feral cats should be illegal and seen as an invasive species to be removed officially. They decimate local populations of animals.
>>
>>790020

Amen, bro.

I had cats chasing the wildlife around my area so I put an ad in the local paper anonymously apologising to the owner of the cat I had to shoot because it was terrorising the wildlife around my area. The paper got a bunch of outraged animal lover letters in and then ran a column about suspiciously missing cats in the area. After that people kept them indoors and haven't seen one for weeks.

Funny thing is, I don't even own a gun kek
>>
>>790901
Clever girl.
>>
>>790901
>animal lover
the fact that animal lover conjures up imagery of 20-something urban yuppies that really only care about their dogs and cats and how such animals are treated triggers me tbqh.
why don't we teach ecology in primary and secondary schools as core units?
>>
>>790020
While I hate feral cats too I wouldn't put poison out there. You never know what might eat it, or where it goes.

Hunting them sounds fun, and no harm trapping to see if you indeed got a cat is good too
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.