[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its summertime and we should start thinking again about our communal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: OG MGTOW.jpg (63 KB, 550x787) Image search: [Google]
OG MGTOW.jpg
63 KB, 550x787
Its summertime and we should start thinking again about our communal living camp again.
Anyone interested in a weekend camping trip to discuss the idea?
Maybe in Yellowstone or the Sierra Nevadas?
>>
>>786593
Men only I assume?

>MGTOW4LYFE
>>
>>786622
Gayy
>>
>>786593
Could do Yellowstone, it's close enough SN is a little far.
>>
>>786751
Are there any parts of Yellowstone that are not crowded?
Can we invite /k/ and have a mini nuggetfest?
>>
>>786593
When will this mgtow delusion stop? Take it back to /r9k/ at least.
>>
>>786751
>SN is a little far.
Are there any cool spots in the middle of the country so everyone could travel a similar distance ?
>>
>>786942
Inviting K out here is a death sentence. You're welcome to extend the offer but I'm not eating any of their brownies. As for Yellowstone, I think it's pretty crowded 24/7 in the spring and summer, a little ways south and there's more than enough open space.
>>787276
Yeah, I'm not too familiar with central US. Any suggestions? Wouldn't mind heading out east for a change.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (31 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
31 KB, 426x240
>>787640
>>787640
I keep looking at a map and it seems like colorado is the eastern most place thats still pretty cool until you get much farther east.
The midwest kinda sucks till you get to the great lakes region.
>>
http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/sites/allsites.html

You might consider one of the locations of the Rainbow national gathering. They all have available water sources, shade, meadows etc. Far far far away from everything and everyone. No cost to camp as well.
>>
File: 1462697138745.gif (3 MB, 252x263) Image search: [Google]
1462697138745.gif
3 MB, 252x263
>>788471
And free hippie pussy!!
>>
>>788471
Fuck off man whore. The hippies are long gone except for the few I squirreled away in the dry mountain air for later use as a mummified waifu
>>
File: 462662202.jpg (172 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
462662202.jpg
172 KB, 396x594
>>788471
>http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/sites/allsites.html

That is a brilliant idea anon.
Does anyone have a spot here that they prefer?
>>
>>788699
Are we allowed hippie pussy?
>>
>>787640
>Inviting K out here is a death sentence.
Inviting /k/ anywhere is the smartest thing t]you hippy shits could ever do.
>>
File: th.jpg (8 KB, 300x312) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8 KB, 300x312
>>790155
Can we bring /k/ to the rainbow gathering?
Oh please can we?
>>
Is open carry allowed at the gathering?
Seems like National Forest is should be fine right?
What about Maine gun laws?
>>
>>791384
Yes but most people are naked
>>
>>793671
So nakey except for a glock 17 is ok?
>>
>>790801
Why doesnt someone just go over there and invite them.
Could be a fun time desu senpai
>>
>>793859
We are already here bucko.
>>
File: 1426353384609.jpg (15 KB, 312x300) Image search: [Google]
1426353384609.jpg
15 KB, 312x300
>>793860
You want to go over there and invite your people?
I dont really know the culture.
>>
>>794240
Make a thread. Honestly the cross over exists but /k/ is a much faster board so don't expect it to last long.
>>
>>793860
Front Gate / A Camp ww@
>>
>>786593
what'd be cool if someone gained a fair bit of land and set aside a portion where /out/ists could go out and build a little camp. maybe go out and build some log cabins on the property or like a small lodge where at the annual /out/ jamborees everyone who was camping out on the site could get together at night and tell tales of wolf bodyslams
>>
>>796170
Something like this is coming together this summer I hope.
>>
>>786593
Will well behaved doggers be allowed in the community? I have skills in gardening and rabbitry to offer but I won't go anywhere without my pup.
>>
>>789368
Who is that? The arch druid?
>>
>>796660

Arch druid in charge of immortality , yes.
>>
>>790801
I bought 46 acres in Maine to serve as a get together place for /k/ and /out/, i'm not done fixing up the place but assuming you brought your own food i could handle a dozen or so folks.

I'm 13 miles from the nearest road, have 3 campsites cleared out with fire pits and 4 neighbors in a 70 sq mile unincorporated township.

My door is always open to any decent person who just wants a rest from modern society for a few days.
>>
>>796836
Damn that is very generous anon.
I might swing by after the gathering to check out your cool spot.
I am a home builder so can lend a hand or give advice on any primitive structures you might want to erect.
>>
Summer is half over guys. We going camping or what?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.