[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bed bug bites?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I figured this would be the best board to go to: are these bed bug bites?
>>
Anon please drink some milk you're scaring the children
>>
>>784017
Thank you for the advice, I actually started working out today
>>
No good way to tell from a pic. Why are you worried theyre bedbugs?
>>
File: Pest control.jpg (144 KB, 904x508) Image search: [Google]
Pest control.jpg
144 KB, 904x508
>>784014
Go up to your bed, pull back the sheets, check the corners, pull up the carpet right under the bed, check the baseboards along the lining of where the bed might usually sit. Check nearby curtains, dressers, wood, etc. Look behind posters or hanging paintings as well, if applicable. Looking for small spots, red or black, or actually bedbugs themselves, like small fat, flat, round ants. If you see any of these, call pest control immediately so they can do a full checkup.
>>
>>784020
There's multiple (about 11) and they're in a line
>>
how can this stuff even happen man? i dont get it

i mean i'm from a third world country and i sleep most of the time close to the floor and nothing of this kind ever happens to me
>>
>>784025
Bed bugs tend to not crawl on you. Theyll line up along your bed and bite what they can reach. Seems strange to me thatd be the middle of your back, but who knows how you sleep. Have you been anywhere sketchy?
>>
>>784014
This is definitely not the best board for your idiotic question. /sci/ would be better. /adv/ is where it belongs. There are probably half a dozen better boards for this.

As for your question. They don't look like bed bug bites to me. If you had bed bugs you would know it.
>>
>>784028
Fuck you, ive had bedbugs and a pest control dude already posted. Dont discredit us.
>>
>>784026
Travel, neighbors, public transportation (taxis, buses, uber/lyft, etc.) can give you bedbugs.
>>
>>784030
i must be blessed then
>>
>>784033
Don't get me wrong, if you're from a third world shithole there's probably other parasites you have to worry about. Bed bugs would be the least of your worries if your water was contaminated or something.
>>
>>784034
i know it sounds cliche and cringeworthy but i've been a hobo and a hiker and done all kinds of disgusting shit and never had any kind of diseases

only this time i fucked a hippie girl, fuck i shouldn't have done that
>>
File: image.jpg (388 KB, 1422x1422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
388 KB, 1422x1422
>>784035
You ever be fucking a hppy gril and you put her legs on your shoulders then you hear that *scratch scratch* and it's her leg hair on your sideburns?

Yea me niether.
>>
>>784038
I have done that my little brother and it's not precisely hot

>tfw licking her hard and she has this crusty white vagina dry fluid bits all inside her
>tfw tastes acid as fuck
>tfw almost puke and she gets mad

if she has dreadlocks, piercing in her tits and tattoos it doesn't mean she's cool, honestly
>>
>>784040
>going down on a hippy chick
Fuck man, I wouldn't get near one with the thickest condoms they make.
>>
>>784092
Coat your dick and surrounding nethers in plasti dip and you should be alright.
>>
>>784040
>going down on any girl

betas, when will they leanr
>>
>>784014
Bedbugs are actually pretty easy to spot the morning after they feed because they swell up. If it is, you should be able to find some.
>>
File: image.png (647 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
647 KB, 640x1136
>>784014
We may sleep outside on occasion but that doesn't mean we throw hygiene out the window entirely. Rude.

Looks like spider to me, and at least you don't get mystery scratches on your back like me
>(I apparently scratch my back while sleeping, idk y, I do love back scratches while awake though)
>>
>>784214
Fuck off grandpa
>>
>>784304
>looks like spider to me
Youre fucking retarded
>>
>>784325
The picture is shit and nobody really feels spider bites until after they happen when you see the bump or feel the poison/venom(?) tingling that area. I just assumed it's a spider bite.
>>
>>784331
you don't know a single fucking thing about spider bites you ignorant motherfucker. educate yourself.
>>
>>784024
>if you see any of these, call pest control immediately
Shill
>>
>>784014
Just buy Crotamiton, it works for me.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.