[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanted to grow weed in forest for a long time. Do I just plant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: weedforest26n-1-web.jpg (160 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
weedforest26n-1-web.jpg
160 KB, 750x1000
I wanted to grow weed in forest for a long time. Do I just plant the seed in the ground and just water it everyday?
>>
>>780347
I will stake out your crop and shoot you on sight druggie!

So yes.
>>
>>780347

>i want to do something
>but ive done no research at all
>the only thought ive struggled to formulate is overly simplistic

Go read a fucking book
>>
>id rather ask one of the most bigoted, tism filled boards on 4chan instead of google

What do you expect other than posts like this
>>780350
>>
>>780347
>out hiking innawoods
>come across pic related
>take a few buds
>mark it on the map
>move along
>return once agan and fill a rucksack
>enjoy you're free weed
>>
>>780374
Do you even into pot anon?
>>
File: whenthekushhits.gif (2 MB, 300x176) Image search: [Google]
whenthekushhits.gif
2 MB, 300x176
>>780347
Look up Marijuana: A grower's lot by Peter Godfrey. He spent a large part of his life growing un the bush (ausfagland).

>>780350
I might need your edges for trimming my buds later in the harvest, would you be available then anon?
>>
>>780376
Well yes. I've been lurking those homegrown threads for years learning many skills.
Moss of the weed round here is homegrown.
>>
>>780374
>you're free weed
how much do you need to smoke to turn into free weed?
>>
>>780382
nothing. its very easy to grow weed.
>>
>>780381
>taking ruck full of uncured spider filled wild grown weed bud
>taking the month to process it
>not just buying a bag
>>
>>780347
>every day
only if you want plants with weak as fuck shallow root systems.
>>
>>780385
This is true.

There was a weed plot in a forest preserve near me a few years back and some of my dumbass friends went and filled up their pockets. None of it was actually worth smoking. A bit just sold to some dumb kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 640x1136
Just plant it and leave it. Pic related. My backyard.
>>
>>780382
Don't worry, I'm pretty sure anybody else reading your post got it.
>>
OP try making some seedbombs. Google it. You might want to do an indoor grow to produce a lot of seeds first.
>>
>>780459
Thats the thing fishdick, you pick it then you have to dry it, trim it, cure it. Takes way too long. Not worth possibly getting shot by guards.
>>
>>780556
The other issue was that the grow had already been busted by the cops, so they were patrolling and stuff when they went back there at midnight and managed to find a couple little plots that hadn't been raided yet.

And it better be some good outdoor to be worth the trouble.
>>
>>780562
That sounds like a fucking HORRIBLE plan and a good way to get shot to death by the atf.
>>
>>780563
>implyign stoner kids make good decisions
It was definitely sketchy
>>
If you want to grow plants in a remote location and want them to actually survive it's best to grow the seedlings in pots first until they are several inches tall. You could carry them in a backpack inside a solid case.

Then you dig a hole, line it with fertilizer tablets and water gel. Water gel tablets hold water and release it slowly. That will enable it to survive the first few weeks without watering.

Then you plant it and give it a really good watering in. You should give each plant at least 20 litres so you will need to find a stream/pond nearby. Then put mulch around your plant. Mulch is dead leaves/plant mater. This will stop the water evaporating and help the plant to retain rainwater.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.