[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to deal with littering scumbags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: shady-forest.jpg (2 MB, 3212x2150) Image search: [Google]
shady-forest.jpg
2 MB, 3212x2150
How to deal with littering scumbags? A possible solution.

>Saw this guy toss trash out of his truck while he was driving in to my neighborhood

>Found out where he lives (in my neighborhood)

>Pretty sure it's some 16-18 year old faggot driving a truck his daddy bought for him

Thursday is trash day, and im going to kick his trash can and spill his trash all over his lawn the night before. The truck comes to pick it up. If it's not in the can, they won't be obligated to pick it up. No harm done to them.

Bad idea? Assuming someone sees me, ill just say it was an accident and clean it up. If no one sees my face though, im just going to run out of there. It'll be around 10 30 pm so no one else should be outside.

This won't really teach anyone a lesson, and probably just fuck up the enviroment even more, but, I want your opinions on this. Because unless it's absolutely the dumbest thing you've ever read, i'm doing it.

So, bad idea? Would you do it? What happens if i get caught and someone starts chasing me?

ready for the "youre a fucking dumbass" posts
>>
other then satisfying your sense of revenge what is this going to accomplish? no direct cause and effect tied to the littering to discourage it. they'll just think it was coons or some shithead kid

>implying you're not a shithead kid
>>
>>780156

lol im black you were right

i realize this is nig behavior, but if i wasn't black, i'd still want to do it. i dont just go kicking trashcans for no reason, im not THAT niggerish

this is JUSTIFIED nigger behavior
>>
File: pl.jpg (16 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
pl.jpg
16 KB, 350x277
>>780153
Op plays the flesh flute and needs to lurk moar.
Wise man goes in all fields.
>>
>>780161
perhaps i could leave a note on the trucks window that says "i am god, and you have seen my wrath. never litter on my earth again."

>because my race is better

haha

>>780162
what
>>
>>780153
1) Type something out and print it
"I have seen you throw trash out of your truck on multiple occasions. We don't live in India; stop being lazy."
2) Place printed note on windshield in several places.
3) Kick over all the trash, but make sure it's on their yard and not on the street or the side walk.
4) Watch from a distance and observe any change in behavior
5) No change in behavior? Next time you see the person litter, call the police to have them cited for littering. In most states, it's a few hundred dollars.
>>
>>780171
not sure if youre being serious or not

can't really do #4, there's not anywhere for me to hide without me going on someone else's property, so that's not an option for me

so anyway are you saying this isn't a horrible idea?
>>
The best is if you know where they live/who they are, and throw the rubbish in their yard.

Done it a few times.

It works well.
>>
>>780158
I think he meant raccoons, not coon coons.
>>
>>780158
>justified nigger behavior

Still nigger behavior senpai
>>
>>780181

stop littering in my neighborhood

>>780178
i actually only saw it a few months ago. i walked by once and tossed a cup in the back of their truck, but i dont really consider that to mean anything compared to having their trash all over their driveway/lawn.

i dont want to trouble the parents too much, hopefully they make the little shit clean it up himself
>>
>>780153
Knock on his door like a man, and politely ask him to stop,
If he doesn't report it.
This is what grown up do
>>
File: 3e3.jpg (84 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
3e3.jpg
84 KB, 488x516
>>780603
>>
op do this >>780603 and if you can't muster the courage go with your original plan
he'll get the message
>>
>>780162
This, tbqhf.

>>780165
Translation: Op sucks dick, is a newfag and should observe his peers before posting. Also, sage goes in ... aah fuck it. You can't teach the summerhomos any tricks.
>>
It is illegal to pick up beer cans off the side of the road

>they're natve american artifacts
>>
Hahaha you're bitching on 4chan. meanwhile, I'm driving my kickass truck, fingerblasting 2 babe's while shifting gears, laughing at queers, and drinking beers
>>
>>780153
Get video/photo proof of him breaking the law and report it to the cops. You can also find out who his parents are and complain to them. Then KYS for being an idiot.
>>
File: kid-on-computer-2.jpg (36 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
kid-on-computer-2.jpg
36 KB, 500x362
>>780739
>>
You sound mentally ill. Get a life.
>>
File: get a load of this cumskin.jpg (46 KB, 240x260) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this cumskin.jpg
46 KB, 240x260
>>781636
>t. 4chan poster

no thanks

and how exactly do i sound mentally ill?

i want to know. or was it just a baseless insult?
>>
>>780171
In WA it's a $1000 fine.
>>
>>780153
>Because unless it's absolutely the dumbest thing you've ever read, i'm doing it.

it's not the dumbest thing I've read on the internet, I'll give you that.
>>
Where I live there is a area called *something something* and people throw trash off tehre all the time. I took up a bag and threw it in their car. They weren't happy about that lol. Trash everywhere in their car.
>>
File: 1356620197852.gif (268 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
1356620197852.gif
268 KB, 250x167
>>780158
>JUSTIFIED nigger behavior
>>
>>780153
You sound like an immature cowardly faggot. You want to fight littering with more littering? Yeah, that'll show him.

At MOST you should put his own litter onto his yard, as then you aren't increasing the amount of litter already in existence. What do you think happens when you dump trash in someone's yard? Have you ever heard of wind? Who cleans it up?

If you are actually against littering you should have said something to him when it happened instead of following him home and then devising some scheme that conveniently avoids all confrontation.

In sum, end yourself.
>>
>>781863
>following him home

no, i often go for runs in my neighborhood and noticed the truck, fag

how would i follow him on foot? once again, fag

also, no u
>>
>>780742
I don't know about you, but in my country the police would politely tell you not to bother them with such petty things.
>>
>>781912
I figured you'd latch onto one piece of my post and ignore the rest. Typical cowardly faggot.
>>
>>782224

yeah faggot change the subject you faggot FAGGOT
>>
Don't tip over his trash, chances are his dumb ass will make even more of a mess

If you want to get revenge, slash the tires on his truck or cut his satelite / cable wires (assuming he has TV)
>>
>>783504
i'm not THAT autistic or niggerish
>>
>>783774
then just grab some toothpicks and let the air outta all four of his tires
>>
>>783813
googling this right now, but could you or someone else explain a little more how to do that? im sure im not the only anon that wants to know

something to do with the air valves?
>>
>>780657
You're not supposed to translate shit for them, anon. Make them earn their oldfag status. Besides, everyone needs some silver gray odiferous wisdom sometimes.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.