[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you /out/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 12
File: FB_IMG_1463967938956.jpg (14 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463967938956.jpg
14 KB, 640x640
Let me make this clear to you autistic bastards that have never actually been outside

1) You don't need to have the best knife on the planet, nor will you ever be able to select such a knife
2) The weight of your backpack is completely irrelevant if it isn't difficult to carry
3) It is totally fine to have a fire in the woods, just don't leave it unattended
4) Leave no trace is good but not LITERAL, it doesn't mean footsteps you autistic fucks it means candy bar wrappers and beer cans
5)You don't NEED to only use trails, you are a human and can walk anywhere you please
6)Cairns do not hurt the environment
7)There is nothing wrong with packing things for comfort, you are having a good time in the woods, YOU ARE NOT GOING FOR A WORLD RECORD SPEED HIKE
8)Hunting and fishing for your food rather than bringing it is totally fine, whatever you prefer to do
9)It does not matter if you have a milsurp pack or a hiking pack
10)Paracord is wonderful and has many great uses
11)Biking on walking trails is very fun
12)You don't need to use designated camp sites
13)Camping is not very difficult at all, stop overcomplicating it
14)If you want to bushcraft there is nothing wrong with it, just as there is nothing wrong with car camping

I could keep going. I would NEVER want to camp with any of you dumb fucks.

Pic unrelated: Bear Grylls is allergic to bees and I find it funny
>>
>>774958
I think is funny his name is bear, and bees.
STOP BIKING ON WALKING TRAILS.
Fucking retard.

Everything else is not really an issue.
>>
Don't be mad at us that you're doing it wrong
>>
>>774958

k
>>
>>774965
Being an autistic loner that goes on a day hike then goes online and brags about his gearfaggotry and how he went on a "big camping trip"

To me, that is doing it wrong. That is the essence of /out/.
>>
>>774958
Lmao. Half this shit started as trolling. And some dumbfuck underage faggots took it as literal and started to live by it. I blame the newfags.

Also there are people/companys who try to be non discrete about their shilling on this board. I report that shit all the time but the mods are fucking retarded and newfags themselves.

Kinda like that aussie cunt who builds shit in the woods.. You know that nigger is posting here to get efamous. And it worked because you all are fucking dumb cunts.
>>
we all know /out/ doesnt go /out/
it's not a meme
>>
File: 20160425_132924-1.jpg (2 MB, 2903x1723) Image search: [Google]
20160425_132924-1.jpg
2 MB, 2903x1723
>>774964
Hey, fuck you. Stop fucking walking dogs on trails clearly meant for biking (burms, jumps, and steeps). I see that shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME. And so many fucking dog owners not only leave shit on trails, they put it in a plastic bags and still fucking leave it and it take 10 times longer to decompose.

TL;DR I fucking hate dogs and slow ass, oblivious hikers.
>>
>>774958
i was out today fishing. I had fish for lunch on the river bank. All I had with me was a cane pole, hook, line, and some local insects for bait. I didn't have a knife or a fire starter but I made a small fire, using a plough and roasted the fish on a stick. I ate a bunch of wild greens too (lambs quarter, chickweed, thistle, plantain, etc). I don't think there are anything other than game trails around here and you can't bike anywhere because there's too much underbrush.
>>
>>774958
1 I agree although Esee 3.
2 Weight is kinda everything. No difficult to carry at first but give it a couple hours you will know. Take that from a ex trapper.
3. Thats illegal unless its for survival 500 dollar fine plus illegal burning of private property (damage of private property) also thats a 250 dollar fine and possibly up to 5 years in prison.
4. We all know what it means.
5. Not unless you want to get shot.
6. Okay...? but to reason again no need to make a hazard for animals and humans.
7 no derp again within reason logic and weight. I could carry my bed but is it logical? No.
8. Yes it is again possibly illegal and legal depending on owner of the lands and also if the laws allow you too. Again you can if its needed for survival.
9. No really but depends on what you are looking to do. I pack light and I pack small so I dont really care for a hiking pack plus those things are huge.
10 so does degradable twins and strings.
11 okay...?
12 Yes you do. Again want to get fined to the post and your ass in jail? Only a couple of times I've illegally camped out and that was because once I broke my ankle and I was 40km out and again because a blizzard came in and made me get stuck.
13 no its not.
14 again is it legal? Again use common sense.
>>
I was trapping and hunting/fishing everyday pretty much as my childhood so I feel as if I have a right to speak... Comment on the list is mine as well. Esee 3 is great but if I could link it (sadly my towns knife maker died) his knives were the best of the best. So sharp you could cut a piece of paper by dropping it on the edge. Got one but I ended up breaking the wooden handle and haven't gotten around to fixing it.
>>
>>774958

I'ts not our fault that you're stupid.
>>
>itt: Autists post their opinions as facts
>>
>>774958
bryan singer goes /out/
>>
>>774958
>bear gryrrs
>>
>>774958
3.5/10 because you included a funny picture.
>>
>>775172
If you are a reasonable human being you can do everything OP listed without having trouble/getting in trouble. These are more like "watch out" scenarios, don't be autistic about it.
>>
>>775303
I am very reasonable but would you rather follow the laws or break the laws?
>>
>>775312
As long as you aren't a reckless asshole laws can be ignored. Ask any police officer or game warden. Now, out west you guys seem to give quite a lot of a damn about your forests but you could drop a nuclear bomb in the south and it wouldn't even leave a mark on our forests. So, maybe laws are only important for very fragile weak and girly woods.
>>
>>775316
I will follow my laws like my parents told me too and not get nailed through my asshole.
>>
>>775139
Won't let you pass
>>
>>775319
I admit I worded that like a dick, I appologize. But no. It is totally fine to ignore laws. Nobody cares as long as you aren't cooking meth or making some form of untaxed profit.
>>
>>775324
you know what I mean. Still do some illegal things but for the most part I follow it.
>>
>>775327
Yeah, that is called being reasonable. I do the same. I would never light a forest fire or kill a deer for no reason, you know?
>>
>>775312
>would you rather follow the laws or break the laws?
If they're preventing me from enjoying myself and nobody else is getting hurt then I'd break them.
>>
>>775343
This. The woods is really our only escape from society. Don't bring society into the woods. Assholes are a different story, but there is no reason to enforce laws on reasonable humans 10 miles deep in a thicket.
>>
Why all the hate, wtf /out/? People have different ways to enjoy themselves while /out/, if they're burning the forest down, leaving trash behind or annoying otber hikers they're fine in my book.

Let them have knives or not, spent two nights or five months, being a gearfag or a minimalist anon. It doesn't matter. If they go /out/ one day and enjoy it so much that they feel the need to share it here, good, more fun to them.

Again as long as they're not fucking things for the rest of us it's none of your business to judge them. Also, yeah there's always kids asking the same questions but that's normal too since we don't all get into /out/doors at the same time.

Last but not least, it's pretty obvious that there are people in this board that does not really go /out/, and sometimes retarded threads are made here but hell, all the internet and your daily life is filled with retards, would be very pretentious not expecting to find that people here.
>>
>>774958

ayy lmao
>>
>>775352
The nice thing about being /out/ is that assholes don't walk more than 2 miles. Everytime, everywhere.
>>
>>774958
>10)Paracord is wonderful and has many great uses

Consider me triggered
>>
>>775376
Thank god
>>
>>774958
My favorite/only trail knife. Best $50 ever spent.
>>
File: Buck_Knives_BU105BKS_Pathfinder.jpg (52 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Buck_Knives_BU105BKS_Pathfinder.jpg
52 KB, 1000x1000
>>775403
>>
>>775407
The 119 is great. When it first came out they sold it for like 30 bucks, ive seen it as high as 70 bucks now. Same knife.
>>
>>775421
For sure. This pic is a 105 >>775407 but a 119 is what I actually have and swear by. My first 119 was stolen out of my truck so I went out and got the exact same knife because I've never owned such a solid tool.
>>
You're so right OP
>>
>>774958
OP sounds like a cool dude to get drunk with in the woods...
>>
>paracord
Dropped
>>
>be American
>go off trail
>get shot
>>
>>774958

Hi, I'm an actual autistic person. I don't mean to be a bother, but I've never expressed any of those views, and if I'm honest it is mildly upsetting when people use a fundamental aspect of who I am as an insult, or to describe things they don't like. To my knowledge I have never wronged you. That is all.
>>
>>775797
OP here. I too am autistic. I have grown to not care.
>>
>>775421

still only worth what the name says.
>>
>>775808
Sure, it could be improved. It could have a leather or G2 handle and be made full tang and it could also use a higher quality steel. However, for what it is, it tends to be much better in it's functions than "higher" quality knives.
>>
>>775321
That's easier said than done when you see me coming down going 35 and you have to jump out of the way. And If you don't, I will manual as hard as I can into you and hit you with both of my tires. And you WILL get knocked the fuck out no matter how much you weigh. Now stop being a slow bitch.
>>
>>774958
Weight matters in the hills. Paracord is adequate if it's cheap but it's become a survivalist meme because muh milspec. If everyone went off trail the whole earth would be hardpack, gullies and mudholes. Fun aside, biking on busy walking trails is like driving on the bike path.
>>
>>776390
"If it doesn't bother you" was said in reference to pack weight

It doesn't matter if something is a meme, if it works and you have a use for it then why do you care if it is a joke on the internet

But the amount of people going deep into the woods won't increase or decrease, if you are inclined to do it then you will

I bike on walking paths because sometimes that is the only way to get somewhere and I donit slowly and I listen and stay very alert, rules make things retard proof and thusly not being a retard sort of makes rules arbitrary
>>
>>776394
Do it slowly**
>>
>>776077
>tripfag making statements about his plans to hurt people on trails
I'm assuming you are a kid, but consider yourself warned
>>
>>776398
Everyone I've ever seen has gotten out of the way way before we even get close to each other because I yell to warn them. if you purposefully stand in the way I can't just come to a dead stop.
>>
>>776403
Idiots like you blasting along walking only (big no bikes signs at the trail head) trails which are frequented by older people and kids really should be culled honestly my dude.
>>
>>776435
Well make more bike trails and make them fun like walking trails becase walking trails have way more dips and turns and things to hop over.
>>
>>776437
autism: the post
>>
>>776458
Boring shit life: the post
>>
>>776435
There aren't any "no biking signs" anywhere I ride. My town is full of trails BUILT FOR BIKING, and the only problems I have are autistic dog owners who let their dog run 60 feet ahead of them and shit everywhere without picking it up(Don't even get me started on equestrians). Pedestrian only trails generally aren't very fun for biking anyway.
>>
>>776398
>what is trip code

Anyone can make their name hank trill you stupid fuck
>>
i dont even go camping

too many bugs in the summer woods

hunting in the fall and winter is top-tier though.
>>
>>776464
>Don't get me started on equestrians

We don't need to hear about your fetishes, just kill yourself
>>
>>774958
>Hunting and fishing for your food rather than bringing it is totally fine

Sure but bring food anyway, don't just rely on the assumption that the fish will be biting / the game will hit your traps.
>>
>>776390
I have no problem with people biking on walking paths but it's the few idiots who go round blind corners at 25mph that ruin it for everyone.

I've been in a couple of close shaves nearly being hit and if i ever did get hit and didn't get hospitalized I'd be kicking the ever loving shit out of the idiot who rode into me
>>
>>776546
Well the reason bikers have gained such reputation is because they are only in the trails to get their adrenaline fix, and they can only achieve that by going fast because of muh mad skillz.
>>
>>776583
So why would a pedestrian make the CHOICE to be complacent around a biker?

There are signs. You can SEE bike tracks, so you know it is common, you can HEAR bikes coming from 50 yards, you should always be LOOKING at your surroundings, see a sharp corner? Well, maybe don't pretend to be blind?

You can't just walk on glass and be confused about why your feet are bloody.

It doesn't matter if a sign said "no glass", well, obviously this isn't true.
>>
>>776587
By that logic, it's your fault if a chopter lands on the roof of your house killing your family, because you could obviously hear it coming, and well, there's air space above it, so helicopters passing over it's a plausible thing.
>>
>>776610
You can sue the chopper pilot after the fact. Outside of that, you are responsible for the safety of you and your family. Why did you not warn your family of the noise? Why did you let them keep playing video games? Do you hear their screams in the night?
>>
out has worse consumerism than g

like just go outside, you do not need brand named garbage from massdrop and 50 shit knives that serve zero purpose.

a titanium hatchet is a dumb fucking idea.

ultra light is marketing bullshit.

when you go backpacking you can travel like a fuxking king

you can pack a spongebob camping set into a shit spider man backpack with a box of fruitloops and junk food an go out for a day or two while wearing jeans and a tshirt and fuck. grab a fork from your moms drawer. grab that stupid blanket.

holy shit, stop please

just stop being consumerist retards

just stop being literal human trash that is only good for wasting money on pointless needless sanfran out ultralight meme trash
>>
>>774958
But /out/ actually agrees on most of these things
>>
File: Jake The Dog.jpg (236 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Jake The Dog.jpg
236 KB, 1920x1200
>>774958
I agree with most all of this.

But in the end, talking about gear is fun, and the people who say "You NEED an ultralight this, you CAN'T hike without super-quality that" are probably either:

a. Privileged enough to have the means to spend heavily on these things or
b. Ass hats who don't know what going "outdoors" really encompasses.

You don't NEED anything spectacular to do any given activity. The bare-bones will probably suffice you for as long as you like, and even then if you don't want to get something better you don't have to.

Just doing the activity doesn't make you part of some super revered social club, just like owning the 1.5oz super stove doesnt. It's just discussing things you liek to do, so dont do it just to be part of the club.
>>
>>776509
Totally in context.
If you still ride a horse for anything other than herding cattle you should kill yourself you worthless kike
>>
File: Capture+_2016-05-23-22-34-09.png (3 MB, 1407x860) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-05-23-22-34-09.png
3 MB, 1407x860
>>776664
This. I'll get up at 06:00, grab my phone, keys, fill two large bottles of water and throw a sandwich in my jersey pocket with a bag of trail mix on the side(maybe some gels), grab my cx bike, and go into the mountains most of the day to go trail riding and I don't have worry about anything having a backpack. Food is the main concern and that's easy to put in my jersey
>>
>>776738
>perfidious
FTFY
>>
>>776615
Rules exist for a reason,
you are probably some ultra-libertarian dumbfuck who says: "Fuck the rules I live by my own personal liberties"
>>
File: 20160524_073814-1.jpg (2 MB, 2939x1701) Image search: [Google]
20160524_073814-1.jpg
2 MB, 2939x1701
>>776741
How? I'm just explaining that it's fairly easy to spend all day outside without a backpack
>>
>>776746
Im not responsible for my own well being: the post
>>
>>776763
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfidious_Albion
>>
>>775172
jesus, what sort of shitty police state do you live in anon? In north america people have the freedom to camp in any portion of the wilderness they want to
>>
File: 20160524_131417i.jpg (1 MB, 1494x2656) Image search: [Google]
20160524_131417i.jpg
1 MB, 1494x2656
>>774958

1) I carry a Fallkniven TK4, I carry an ESEE 3 if I'm going fishing
2) Agreed, although in my case it's relative as I find it a problem carrying loads (I'm disabled and have to walk with a cane)
3) I'm a britbong, so things are different here. If you light a fire I can pretty much guarantee the wood will contain enough moisture to create a fair bit of smoke. That attracts people though smell and sign which is never a good thing. Gas or alcohol all the way for cooking.
4) People take this to extremes but there is warrant for it. It wasn't more than a couple of years back that a patch of incredibly rare Snowdon lillies had been squashed flat by some dumb fuck ultralighter camping in Cwm Idwal. Granted that is more awareness than leave no trace, but it was plain to see form the photos taken by the park staff that they had stomped the area hard and didn't give a fuck
5) True but the vast majority of people here in the UK are under prepared, and have fuck all knowledge as to what they are doing. Trails are the safest place for them, they fuck up and get into trouble even on the most well marked, maintained and active places
6) see 4, fucktards in SSSIs doing shit like this piss me off no end. In general though I don't have a problem with it unless it's stripping the area bare just to build them
7) I am all about comfort, but within reason, i'm not going to lug a deck chair, but you'll never find me without a sitpad (everything is pretty much damp to some degree in North Wales)
8) It's fine but I'd rather not rely on if to eat. opportunistic hunting/fishing to supplement what you already have on you is the way I go
9) I run a 'tactical bag' just because it works for me
10) Overrated as fuck
11) If I catch you biking on a walking trail expect to catch my cane though your front spokes
12) Agreed
13) Also agreed people just tend to pack too much shit
14) It has a time and place but bushcraft is a highly romanticised mid life crisis activity for UK males
>>
File: horse damage.jpg (142 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
horse damage.jpg
142 KB, 800x600
>>776509
Summer is here...

What did I say? Here I go.
You've never seen the massive piles of shit that horses leave on trails? And not once, in the history of people riding horses on trails, has ANYONE EVER attempted to clean it up. because "it's too much to bother with". And don't tell me it's just grass, because it still smells like shit. Not to mention how equestrians have NO regard for trail conditions. Every time I go out on a trail I see HUGE ruts from horse shoes that pushed large sections of dirt off of the sides of trail when it was muddy, or large divets that collect water and make it take even longer for the trail to dry out, leading to even more erosion.

Tl:dr if you have a horse, and you take it out on trails, you're a shitty person, and you should kill yourself for ruining the hours of labor it took to build those trails. And I hope you and you and your horse slip and fall off a cliff
>>
>>777209
Why would you want a horse to fall off a cliff you sick fuck, or a doggo for that matter. It's not their fault that their asshole owners took them to shit on the trails. If a kid throws a rock at your window, you go after the kid or the hippy fucker that just took parenting for granted and let the little shit to do as he pleased in a bubble with no responsabilities?
>>
>>776922
are you boiling seawater?
>>
>>777218
Oh my god, the burden.

I would say Fuck both of them, the parent for being irresponsible, and the kid for not becoming self aware enough to realize his/her parent is a worthless piece of shit. Also I Fucking hate dogs
>>
>>777228
>biker on hikers trails who wouldn't hesitate on knocking a person down if he is on his way (because they should have listened the bike coming towards them)
>hates on horses
>hates on puppers
>attention whore
Enough said.
>>
>>776464
90% of the trails anywhere near me are catered to biking because walking is for faggots. So you can fuck off with this "hiker trail" bullshit, because the trails I ride are built for going fast; with tall burms, and rock jumps. But stupid fucks still walk their dogs there and leave their shit on really well groomed trails for some reason

Also I make a LOT of noise when I go trail riding

It's not that I wouldn't hesitate to knock someone over on a trail, it's that if you were to intentionally block my way, instead of stepping aside like someone who isn't a putrid faggot. There would be Nothing I could do to stop in time and manualing into that person would prevent the most injury to me
>>
>>777241
Kid, you already said that you would willingly hurt someone that blocked your path while "going 35", and you are still dumb enough to keep using your trip. Your whole narrative after that just went off the board, so to speak.

Now you happen to be deffending yourself from "putrid faggot(s)"

Seriously, just stop.
>>
>>777244
Defending your self and preventing injury are two very different things
>>
>>777250
That being said, if someone is going to purposefully block the trail, I'm not going to tolerate that large of an asshole.
>>
The trail rules should be reversed. It makes sense that a biker on a walking trail would take more caution and even ride slower. So bikes should be fine on walking trails, the "walking" implies the speed and the caution of that trail, so even horses could be fine. A biking trail however, when you are going 35 mph, as per the name "biking" it would be fine for a dirt bike, a bicycle, maybe even an atv if large enough but a pedestrian or dog walker is obviously out of place. So IF anyone should be offended for being on the wrong trail, it is bikers being put in danger by walkers.
>>
File: Daisy Ridley.jpg (9 KB, 327x324) Image search: [Google]
Daisy Ridley.jpg
9 KB, 327x324
>>774958
>pretending to be a survival expert
>gets stung by a single bee and transforms into a blind alien from x-files
>>
reminder that you're not impressing anyone by saying you want to hurt/kill people

>>774958
>allergic to bees

suure
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>774958
>OP is kinda right.
>>
>>777265
This. I don't even ride on trails meant for hiking because there are so many trails built for biking near me that are infinitely more fun. But the problem there is that since there are so many bike trails, stupid motherfuckers walk their dogs there and endanger both cyclists and their dogs.
>>
>>776922
>If I catch you biking on a walking trail expect to catch my cane though your front spokes
do you feel this way if the biker is riding slowly and dismounts when a walker is present? I quite often ride on footpaths due to the fact that bridle ways (which I'm allowed to cycle on) quite often turn into footpaths and because I cycle with my dog I can't go onto the main roads. I often meet walkers and have only ever met one hostile one everyone else is pleasant, we exchange greeting, have a chat and go our separate ways. I don't agree with using footpaths as downhill cycle routes though. There is a footpath that comes off a big hill where I live and quite often cyclists bomb that hill and run into old walkers. These cyclists are twats.
>>
>>777265
In the uk we have footpaths. We also have bridle ways (walking, cycling and horses are permitted on these) and green lanes, which motor vehicles are permitted too. Walking is permitted on all these trails, people can walk, cycle, ride horses and drive quads, land rovers and motorbikes. Nobody seems to get hurt and we all get along just fine. I'm not really sure why footpaths are only legal to walk on apart from the old bylaws from the dark ages
>>
File: afcanyonmudbog[1].jpg (350 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
afcanyonmudbog[1].jpg
350 KB, 900x1200
>>777336
Yes.
>>
>>777346
I have seen my local footpath look a lot worse than that just due to walkers walking it all winter while it's constantly raining?
>>
>>774958
> ) Leave no trace is good but not LITERAL, it doesn't mean footsteps you autistic fucks it means candy bar wrappers and beer cans
>5)You don't NEED to only use trails, you are a human and can walk anywhere you please

This is great and all if you wanna pull out the map and plot your own route but if I see you 50 feet off the trail bootlegging it because princess doesn't want to step in some mud or the ice is too slippy then I will chew you out.
>>
>>777346
I think that might just be erosion
>>
>>774958
point 2 is kinda BS. 10-20 extra kg-s on your usual setup can really fuck your legs up.
>>
>>774958
Stay the fuck off my walking trails you greasy fuckling I'm tired of getting clipped by you hurtling retards barreling down the mountain like a herd of retarded livestock holy shit I hope the next time your in the woods you get kidney stones
>>
>>777346
Fuck cyclists.
>>
>2) The weight of your backpack is completely irrelevant if it isn't difficult to carry
While I am not of those retards who go around complaining about 0.5 lbs one way or the other, but backpack weight has an enormous impact on how quickly you tire when hiking for more than half a day on an terrain that isn't just paved sidewalks.
>>
>>783935
>if it isn't difficult

It is like none of you read that part
>>
>>777219
This.
>>
>>775139
hey man im kind of just starting to get into more adventurous biking and I'm thinking of upgrading my 15 year old FS walmart mongoose for the diamondback overdrive. how do Giant bikes compare? just curious what I should be looking for without spending like a grand.
>>
>>775139
Get off your bike and walk like an adult...
>>
>>776403
You'll quickly find yourself going over your handlebar into a tree if you try any stupid shit around me.
>>
>>785300
>attempted murder

Have you been to prison before? How could you be so arrogant?
>>
>>785306
If you die... no one lives to tell the tale.
accidents happen all the time, just saying.
>>
>>785315
Fucking forgot to take down the name.
Not OP.
>>
>>785315
>>785317
>being this delusional

Check out the statistical likelihood of falling off a bike. Intentionally throwing someone off a bike happens to be attempted murder regardless of the fact that falling off a bike results in death almost as infrequently as a shark attack.

Also, ever stopped something moving 30 mph? If you close line me, you will break your arm and suffer from it for the remainder of your life.

Being ignorant like you is how people get neck tattoos and gold teeth.
>>
>>785325

Stout walking staff, makes a nice sound when connecting with a skull.

Handyhbt.
>>
>>785337
Lol that wouldnt knock anybody off a bike it would just break your wrist

Please take a physics class or do something outside(because I would never see you on a trail because you don't go outside) and realize that you aren't super man.

Bikers hit branches very often and it usually doesn't hurt or leave a mark, with a baby wrist like yours it DEFINATELY wouldn't cause any harm.

You would be savagely beaten with your own stick and then arrested.

>inb4 you would beat me with the stick
You broke your wrist m8
>>
>>777241
>calling other people faggots
>when you're the on castrating yourself
ayy lmao
>>
guys i just tried to watch dual survivor 7x07
the "survival expert" has no fucking idea how to use flint and steel!
he whacks at the flint with the steel striker while trying to light his bundle under it!
why is this even allowed to air?
the fuck is wrong with murricans in general?

tow general styles involving flint and steel is
1) striking with the steel and putting char material on the flint
2) striking with the flint and throwing sparks down into the charbox

this dude is retarded i never liked the way he talks but i never imagined he doesn't know basic shit.
>>
>>774958
>1) You don't need to have the best knife on the planet, nor will you ever be able to select such a knife
True.
>2) The weight of your backpack is completely irrelevant if it isn't difficult to carry
It kinda is if you're planning to go long distance.
>3) It is totally fine to have a fire in the woods, just don't leave it unattended
Try telling this to law enforcers.
>4) Leave no trace is good but not LITERAL, it doesn't mean footsteps you autistic fucks it means candy bar wrappers and beer cans
True, but let others play ninjas if they want.
>5)You don't NEED to only use trails, you are a human and can walk anywhere you please
And you can get into loads of trouble for sticking your nose where you shiuldnt.
>6)Cairns do not hurt the environment
They don't look nice either.
>7)There is nothing wrong with packing things for comfort, you are having a good time in the woods, YOU ARE NOT GOING FOR A WORLD RECORD SPEED HIKE
Unless you actually are going for it.
>8)Hunting and fishing for your food rather than bringing it is totally fine, whatever you prefer to do
Unless its prohibited, then you are a poacher.
>9)It does not matter if you have a milsurp pack or a hiking pack
It does if you're going for certain style. Excuse, but still.
>10)Paracord is wonderful and has many great uses
So does every other thing.
>11)Biking on walking trails is very fun
It also makes you look like an asshole.
>12)You don't need to use designated camp sites
You dont need to do lots of things, like obey the law, for example. People however still do so because often its good idea that doesn't get you into trouble.
>13)Camping is not very difficult at all, stop overcomplicating it
Neither is winning 100m dash at Olympics. You just have to run fast, right?
>14)If you want to bushcraft there is nothing wrong with it, just as there is nothing wrong with car camping
There is nothing wrong with it, unless there is something wrong with you. In that case, you're wrong my friend.
>>
>>774958
1) Y
2) Y
3)Y/N I also make fires innawoods and sometimes embers can fly pretty far.
4)Y
5)Y/N If it is a popular trail I don't agree. It doesn't hurt the environment but takes away the beautiful view.
6)Y
7)Y
8)If it doesn't throw the habitat out of balance Y
9)Depends.
10) Y The inner strings are stable as shit.
11) N I hate these fucking niggers, there are huge mud puddles on the trail and they just drive bigger circles around it and make them even bigger. The trails I use are on a steep hillside so it's difficult to just walk around them.
12) Y
13) Y Winter camping can be tricky though
14) Y

4+5+6: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVPUFMwm73Y
>>
>>786029
>Neither is winning 100m dash at Olympics. You just have to run fast, right?

you facing a lot of competition when you're out camping or what?
>>
>>785341
Role play fighting is for >>>/tg/
>>
>>774958
You should probably stop taking 4chan so seriously and use your own judgement.

Clearly that is beyond you however, so I'll say this.

Yea ok.
>>
>>777218
not him, but I would go after the kid of course. obviously his parents couldn't do shit about his behaviour.
>>
>>774958

You want pray game?
>>
>>775139

Typical bike rider mentality.

>EVERYONE ELSE GET OUT OF MY WAY
>>
>>774997

Yeah I have to agree with this one. Those constant threads with video links are obvious shillfaggotry, and yet for some reason he never gets called out.
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.