[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imaging you had to walk 300 km from point a to point b to some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Imaging you had to walk 300 km from point a to point b to some quest like "going to taste the most tasteful meat ever"

how would you like the landscape and terrain to be like?

me:

small forest
grass
25ºc and 20ºc in the shadow
bunnies and deers
>>
File: Mazda-rx7-3rd-generation01.jpg (756 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
Mazda-rx7-3rd-generation01.jpg
756 KB, 2272x1704
>>774616
I'd take one of those sexy ribbons of highway you see going up mountains that double back on each other. I love good bbq
>>
>>774616
25ºc? Fuck that is too hot. Like sandnigger hot.
>>
>>774628
Ah, the sweet snaking switchbacks slithering up the mountain like your uncle's hand up your mother's leg.
>>
>>774640
That is like high room temperature. Are you a server-room monkey boy?
>>
>>774640

What, are you Inukshuk of the fucking north or something?
>>
File: 1463733777078.jpg (2 MB, 1940x1287) Image search: [Google]
1463733777078.jpg
2 MB, 1940x1287
-60ºC ~ -80ºC
tundra/arctic
polar bears and seals

i like extreme
>>
>>774692
mountains can be good too
>>
>>774616
I did a pub crawl trough Scotlands Assynt region, 2-3 days walk between each pub, but the best seafood in Europe and great craft beer. 10/10 would recommend!
>>
>>774701

I'm planning to do this when I move to to the UK n a few months. Post some details plox
>>
>>774707
Flew to Glasgow, took the train to Inverness, took the bus to Ullapool, spent a night in the lovely youth hostel, started walking the next morning. Kept on walking for 2 weeks, wild camping most of the time, every now and then a camping ground to get a shower. I had a brew at every pub I could find, did some sea kayaking, ate a lot of nice seafood, climbed a few Grahams and finally ended up in Kinlochbervie from where I took the bus back to Inverness.
>protip, visit the candle shop at Drumbeg
>protip, if you are weird looking, a bit dirty and have a strange accent, the locals will like you instantly
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.