[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
h-hey im from /r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 124981587.jpg (324 KB, 1626x945) Image search: [Google]
124981587.jpg
324 KB, 1626x945
Hey guys, im new here.

I rolled for this board to browse for 24 hours, so you guys like being outdoors? I have a 700 square feet garden but it is overgrown with weeds so i don't go in there because im afraid of ticks, these beast can give me serious health issues as i read.

So what should i do to get outside for the first time in years? I have national parks here, fields, seas.

But this seems all so dangerous, got any tips?
>>
>>774275
>700 square feet

sorry im from germany so apparently i have 5000 square feet of garden, 500 Square Meters
>>
>>774275
>afraid of ticks
There's worse things.
>>
>>774275
Go to park

Find trail

Walk on trail

Bring water
>>
>>774275
Start by practicing cooking in your garden. Maybe cut some of the weeds, teach yourself how to build a small fire, practice with what you have around to boil water, make some cowboy coffee, cook sausages or whatever you feel like to eat.

Then go for a day hike, maybe pack a couple sandwiches and go fishing for the day, tons of stuff you can do, but don't force yourself to like it. It's just about baby steps, start building experience, and enjoying it. There's no pressure. Just follow your own rythm.
>>
Spend some time in the "wildernes"(your garden) and you will get more comfortable with spending ime outside, the rest will come natural.
>>
Start small and build up. I was a robot too, what I did was slowly unfuck myself over a lot of time, first just chill in the back yard (roll your pants into your socks to prevent tickery) for a night, then a week later do 2 nights. It'll be weird but just ease into it. After you've worked up to 3 days go to a park with trails and take a nice easy hike.
>>
>>774275
go on trail and make sure you bring enough water!
Mix it with bleach though to kill the bacteria you want about 50% water 50% bleach good luck!
>>
Welcome to /out/, robot friend!!
>>
>>774555
I usually go for part 1 water for 3 parts bleach.
>>
>>774275
How fat and unfit are you?
>>
>>774275
>So what should i do to get outside for the first time in years?

Check out our MGTOW threads :^)
>>
>>774686
Don't even waste your time with mixing it with water.
I always drink pure bleach before heading out. That way i can drink any water i find, be it a stagnant pond, a creek, or a mud puddle, and it will sterilize in my stomach
>>
>>774784
Smart. Just like 1l or do you normally do more?
>>
>>774793
Usually depends how long i plan on being out. But 1l is about right for about 2-3 days of normal exertion.

Protip: if after the second day you notice an scene amount of blood in your stool that means you didn't have enough bleach and some of the water isn't purifying and that you should drink some more bleach to fix this.
>>
>>774800
I've heard about this, I had a buddy who'd put bleach up his ass when this happened.
>>
Also, soak everything you own in piss so that animals now it's yours.
>>
Hey tripfag, you know you are not funny right?
>>
>>774800
Don't forget to filter it with green moss or crushed snail shells to remove big particles. Bring your best hunting knife, it might be handy in these kind of situation.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.